Winter 2022-2023 restaurant recommendations

Clara

Thought this would be a helpful thread with several places remaining open for longer after the summer season, as well as newer establishments.

We had a fantastic Mexican meal at Chidas Bar + Cantina in Ibiza Town on Thursday. Delicious food, cocktails, DJ (Mr Doris plays there quite a bit), and friendly staff. Nice vibe mostly of locals - spotted Cici there.

Ooh, thanks for this! Chidas said they were opening all year too.

From speaking to a couple of bar owners on Plaza del Parque this week, it seems as though more bars there are going to remain open this winter too.

The new Burger Bar...

IMG-20221205-165206.jpg

La Casita in Valverde used to be open during winter
What about Marc's in Jesus? I think they are also open, but this ia all by hearsay

Enjoyed another fantastic meal at Peix Cru on Vara de Rey, Eivissa last night.

Mostly tapas for us and highlights were razor clams, artichokes in garlic, aubergine croquettes some of the best patatas bravas I've had (the delicious red Ibizan potatoes).

Same owners as La Brasa, but far better priced and quality, imho.

Last edited:
Had one of the best pizzas I've ever had in Ibiza at Es Mirai in San Antonio, near Golden Buddha, last night. Interesting combinations and really nice ingredients, plus lovely staff. The cocktails look excellent, although I'm on the sin alcohol cerveza at present.

Cosy space inside for winter, as I'd previously only been there when it was much warmer and sat in the garden.

Last edited:
For fans of ramen, Daruma in Ibiza Town near to Cetis Building/bus station
Doesn't look like much, but it's superb and incredible value
Dishes for around €14-16, even cheaper for set menu
I got the Aka Special Devil and it was great
Not much indoor seating, so be prepared to sit outside. There's heaters for the evening
Open most of the year, but closed during May I'm told

Back