winter 2018-2019 clubbing forecast

stivi

hi guys,

here's a first post about what's to expect this winter clubbing-wise on the island...for anyone considering a winter visit, until new year the island is still pretty lively and then from march onwards it gets alive again. january and february are the two 'dead' months.

without giving anything further away, for now this is what I've heard - it's not all confirmed so please treat as gossip.

pacha: open on weekends until new years for sure. also doing something on halloween I think and definitely on NYE.

sankeys: also planning to open this winter - plans to follow.

b12: I guess also going to be open again on weekends this winter.

heart: also has some halloween plans I've heard and same for NYE.

more news as we get them - more specific plans will probably only surface after the summer closings. but as said so often, if the weather forecast is good, book a flight and come for a weekend in november or december - you'll love it.

The greatest show on earth returns to Salinas for Halloween 18. Ryan O Gorman and Boutique Hostal Salinas present FREAK SHOW…. A Balearic Horror Story. Deep in the night the freaks come out and party like only Ibiza freaks can.

We are operating this years event as a private event so you must click attending on this event page to apply for guest list. We still reserve the right to admission regardless of list. No costume, no entry! We make the effort and so should you. All guests must also be over 21.

We operate a cashless bar, drink tickets can be purchased on the door and at reception. On entrance there is a 20€ charge that includes 1 drink.

As always, top of our list is to respect the Natural Park of Salinas. This year we have organised free parking for partygoers in the big Salinas paying car park opposite the hotel. Please be sure to respect the area, no hanging around there and please no parties in your cars!

Featuring an all star cast of....
Alex Arnout
Alfredo
Andy Baxter
Brydie Tong
Buckley
Camilo Miranda
Christian Len
Clive Henry
David Phillips
Fred Metropolis & Bekka Rawkins
Hoffer 66
Ian Kennedy
Jeancedric
Leeroy
Luca Cazal
Mr Doris
PBR Streetgang
Ryan O Gorman
SIDD
+ more to be announced

44877125_1922864111084665_6111413973133819904_o.jpg

Winter vibes..:) when talking to his mam she's friends with neighbours of ours who run a surf club here.. small world

heart NYE with

DAVIDE SQUILLACE
JEAN CLAUDE ADES
MARTIN BUTTRICH
TUCCILLO
ANNA TUR
UPERCENT

Join us for THE ONLY FREE NYE party on the island, as we celebrate the arrival of the new year in true Melon Bomb style.
It's a guest list only event, so click the link to register.
Please only put your names down, if you fully intend on coming as numbers are limited.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F53759233%2F271382039997%2F1%2Foriginal.20181210-101029

Back