Winter 2005/2006

Bakerman

is space open this winter after being closed last last time (i think!)

heading to ibiza on 27th december - 3rd january and probably staying in san an.

looking for confirmed parties for this time.........?

i managed to get flights for £180 so its looking hopeful. what are the chances of getting a villa in the winter? i reckong we could get 10-12 people to go and feel this could be a better option.

i've been reading about last winter (in particular gordon edge playing pacha on xmas eve) and was wondering wether anyone would recommend leaving a few days earlier and spending both xmas and new year on the island rather than new year only.

cant really tell at the moment when the best time to go is as there are no schedules yet, anybody with experience recommend anything?

geezamenchie said:
i managed to get flights for £180 so its looking hopeful. what are the chances of getting a villa in the winter? i reckong we could get 10-12 people to go and feel this could be a better option.

www.holidayrentals.com does places out of season at really good prices ;)

geezamenchie said:
i've been reading about last winter (in particular gordon edge playing pacha on xmas eve) and was wondering wether anyone would recommend leaving a few days earlier and spending both xmas and new year on the island rather than new year only.

cant really tell at the moment when the best time to go is as there are no schedules yet, anybody with experience recommend anything?

I've been in Ibiza for one whole winter (2003/2004) and from December 1999 to January 2000.

Things started to get a little livelier just before Christmas and there are festivities in Ibiza Town and elsewhere. A few days before New Year's Eve the island filled up and there were lots of people out on the streets.

Pacha had a good program from Thursdays to Saturdays. It was open from 12.30am (ish) on the night of New Year's Eve and very busy from 3am.

Amnesia was open on the night of New Year's Eve (also from 12.30ish) and was very busy at 6am on New Year's Day.

Dc10 was open from early on January 1, 2004 but didn't get busy till the afternoon.

excellent mate thanks for the info. thats us all booked 27th deember - 3rd january on the best island in the world :D

when do the winter programmes start getting announced? october i imagine........?

geezamenchie said:
excellent mate thanks for the info. thats us all booked 27th deember - 3rd january on the best island in the world :D

when do the winter programmes start getting announced? october i imagine........?

about the 24th december normally. and even then you can't be sure!

fancy the white isle myself this xmas/new year but cant get flights anywhere,anyone got any sites for flights/accomdation? :cry:

Back