Wine tasting

you can visit the can rich vinyard near san antonio and the sa cova vinyard near san mateo. i don't think there are any organised cookery tours but the great thing about ibiza is that you can sample food from pretty well every region of spain, galicia, asturias, andalucia, pais vasco etc etc in the restaurants here.

Re Wine Tasting

Hi Stephen

Thx veyr much for your repsosne
Do you have any contact details for these vineyards so i can arrange some time there?

Thx

Visit a vineyard. At Can Rich (Cami de sa Vorera, San Antonio. Tel. 971 803377) an old country 'finca,' surrounded by fields of fertile red earth, wine is ecologically grown, pressed, matured in barrels, and bottled. It's delicious, and on sale in the bodega.

i found the above in the easyJet guide!

to find can rich from san antonio - turn by the football ground and continue for 3 or 4 kilometres and there it is. the same people own both establishments so i'm sure you could arange something.

sa cova is on the san miguel road from san mateo (turn by the church)

can rich wines are absolutely delicious. ask russ

i concur

and shall be stocking up on supplies this very weekend

btw stephen, who writes all that rubbish in the easyjet guide anyway?

the proof reader!

just wait till you read september's............ it wasn't me that did it.

(the live music in el divino, that is)

When I was over in July, there was some kind of wine tasting going on at the place on the corner about 200mtrs from Es Caliu, towards Ibiza town

interesting.....

2hs22kj.jpg

i've been in sa cova today. every year during the san mateo fiestas (the same weekend of the wine festival) they welcome everybody that fancies visiting the winery and trying their wines for free
wine fest this saturday!! :idea:

Back