Why Sunglasses Indoors???

T

tonymontana29

Just a point of curiosity. Why must so many clubbers where sunglasses in a dark club. I can understand sunglasses at club Space, but why the other clubs. Is it because of the look, or is it because of the E. Does this annoy anyone else out there?

WHEN YOUR EYES ARE DIALATED YOUR EYES ARE MORE SENSITIVE . SO ANY LIGHT THAT YOU SEE IS ALOT BRIGHTER ESPECIALLY IF THERE ARE LASERS. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WERE SO PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THEIR EYES CUZ THEY ARE EMBARASSED . OTHERS WEAR THEM TO CHECK OUT EVERYONE WITHOUT BEING SEEN . I SAY SCREW IF IT'S TOO BRIGHT I CLOSE MY EYES

I don't know about anyone else, but my eyes can get quite sensitive when i'm 'clubbing'. I've gotten headaches before coz the lights are too much for my poor, delicate retinas. I've found wearing sunglasses (not all the time though, only when i'm rushing) helps.

I don't wear sunglasses in a club because of what they look like from the outside but because what i see from the inside.

Others may wear them to look as cool as me

Yeah, my eyes are really sensitive and between the lasers and the smoke.... my eyes will actually hurt by the end of the night.. If I wear sunglasses in a club they are usually not very dark, almost regular glasses sometimes....

Even without the use of drink or anything my eyes are proper sensitive anyway. I should take sunglasses out more often, but I only really take em (when I go out in the uk) if Im doin an allnighter- im more worried bout looking proper f****d when I come out the club!

In Ibiza my sunnys are glued to my head! 8)

I wear sunglasses when I go out to clubs if I look tired e.t.c
They should call them hideglasses as well as sunglasses.

i always wondered why people wore sunglasses out into clubs in the uk - but now i know!

can fully understand it though in ibiza if you're in Bora Bora and then end up movin onto a club indoors!

Sunglasses in a club???? No need and just plain wrong, some people are just fashion victims.

All this nonsense about their eyes being sensitive, I have never heard such utter bollocks in all my life :lol:

Wearing them to Space on the terrace or Bora Bora where there IS bright light is perfectly acceptable.

I'm being totally serious about my eyes being sensitive....after a few hours of constant strobes, lasers, fog and cigarette smoke... my eyes are killing me... At least if I wear glasses it keeps some of it out... and I won't need an entire bottle of eye drops in the morning....

Try it...you might like it....
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ok call me a fashion victim if you will, but i wear my trendy sunnies to space! think they look cool, and couldnt give a s.h.i.t wat anyone else thinks!

mandy_d said:
ok call me a fashion victim if you will, but i wear my trendy sunnies to space! think they look cool, and couldnt give a s.h.i.t wat anyone else thinks!

I can understand wearing them on the Terrace but do you wear them inside??

The inside of Space is darker than most clubs even without shades :eek: 8)

Somepeople wear glasses with coloured lenses...maybe a tint of rouge or blue or violet...nothing wrong with that. I think they look cool. I can see it not being necessary to wear dark sunglasses inside (terraces the exception), kinda hard to see with em on but jeez i couldnt care less. And it aint bollux cause my eyes are totally sensitive to light, especially when i'm nutted. Ciggy smoke is the worst too!! :evil:

Scottish Helen, HugoBoss and I aren't lying about the eyes thing. Please don't call me a fashion victim talking bollocks. I've explained why I wear sunglasses, SOMETIMES, in a club: quite clearly. It seems silly for you to completely disregard a perfectly senisble answer to a perfectly sensible question.

HAHAH .. bloomin heck .. if I worse sunglasses in a club I would fall over everything!!

Back