WHP Warehouse Project MCR

Glad they've change a few of the nights up. Bit torn on Store Street now, as for some reason last year it really annoyed me how you just had to wade through piles of discarded water bottles. Made dancing quite difficult.... May see what the Printworks is saying this year as not been before.

Line up wise, Circus, Bicep, Knee Deep all tick boxes for me. Sasha / Digweed potentially. Love International one looks decent

After going to Store street - I would never ever entertain warehouse project

The sound system is awful and the floor is just littered of water bottles, crushed cans and laughing gas canisters. It is also pitch black and no one dances. Everyone just overdoses on KET

massively same-y line-ups as always. Only stand out ones are Sasha & Digweed and Love International, which are unhelpfully on the same weekend. That's gonna hit the pocket hard.

The worst WHP lineup ever. Same old names same old format.

Horrific last entry times and prices. Only a few lineups are decent but nothing stand out.

Terrible.

Horrific last entry times and prices. Only a few lineups are decent but nothing stand out.

Terrible.

I genuine don't know why people entertain WHP honestly it is a horrific night....I would put my life on it you would have more fun sitting in the cupboard under your stairs in the dark with your mobile phone playing music and the light set to an intermittent flash

What would you want to see? Who? Etc

The WHP used to have super stacked lineups and used to deliver rare names that you couldnt see most places.

You dont even have to look that far back for some decent lineups. The 2015 edition had some quality lineups espically with these two :https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?737817 https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?737790

My favourite night back in 2013 https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?504072

Even a f***ing paradise night was quality back in 2012 https://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?390060

Terrible.

never buy tickets direct, there's always floods being sold for maybe 25 quid around the time of the event. people buy for so far ahead that it ends up a few can't make it.

i agree about the line-ups though, I can hardly see any differences from last 2 years. only 2 I'm interested in out of the whole thing. but as long as people keep buying they aren't gonna change anything

never buy tickets direct, there's always floods being sold for maybe 25 quid around the time of the event. people buy for so far ahead that it ends up a few can't make it.

i agree about the line-ups though, I can hardly see any differences from last 2 years. only 2 I'm interested in out of the whole thing. but as long as people keep buying they aren't gonna change anything
Yh the guy running the thing is a tool aswell.

The venue is really poor aswell. And the clientele is up there with we are and creamfields as the worst people in britain. Always jumped up morons crawling the venue. Horrific place. When the lineups are great i can excuse it but it doesn't even have that anymore.

The two events I named stood out for me other than that I wouldnt of bothered.....was hoping that they would get recondite/mind against on for an event but not to be.

Its no different to any other warehouse raves ive been too tbh, from my expierance it beats my local warehouse 'main room' for a set up.

The price of tickets are way over inflated i agree but never the less its an excuse to get a few of the lads out of town together for a night out.

Ive booked in for drumcode hopefully Beyer delivers this time he bored me to tears at Chapter in April, also looking forward to seeing alan fitzpatrick for the first time.

Last edited:
I've only ever been once and I really enjoyed it. It's different than any other clubbing experience, for me anyway. 90% of the lineups aren't for me, and I'm sure there is something for everyone.

I've missed a few chances to see sasha and Digweed together, I wasn't missing this one. Plus a local Dj I know is playing on the same night, Stephen Porter. Few lads from over here will be there, so I'll make the most of it.

I've been going to WHP at Store Street for 10 years and never had a bad night.
Been to various genres too from Trance, House, Techno and always found there to be a decent crowd.

Sasha & Diggers for me this year. Certainly won't be spending my time crying over cans / bottles on the floor.

I wish i had low standards

Nail head.

I agree with Charl in that the early entry times & prices arent exactly what I'd want. The lineups might be very samey each year but as I only go to 1 or maybe 2 events that doesnt bother me either.

We always try and grab a good spot to get dancing in, once there the discarded bottes are never an issue.

Crowds will vary depending on which nights you attend, maybe its your low standards when it comes to selecting nights that means youre in with a bad crowd.

Nail head.

I agree with Charl in that the early entry times & prices arent exactly what I'd want. The lineups might be very samey each year but as I only go to 1 or maybe 2 events that doesnt bother me either.

We always try and grab a good spot to get dancing in, once there the discarded bottes are never an issue.

Crowds will vary depending on which nights you attend, maybe its your low standards when it comes to selecting nights that means youre in with a bad crowd.

I have the best music taste on this forum

Lol @ people arguing who has better tastes in music, there's no better debate than something that is entirely subjective.

Back