WHP 17

Discussion in 'International Parties and Clubs' started by BEEFA1, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Life of Rye

Life of Rye Active Member

I actually think Char123 is right you must have low standards if you won't be crying over dancing on a tidy tip

The prices that venue demand and what you get is sub standard sound, floor of oily puddles amongst the other sh!t, Doorman that treat you like a piece of sh!t, lack of toilets

The guy that runs whp is taking the p!ss out of the culture and laughing all the way to the bank

Char123 likes this.
  2. Evolution

Evolution Well-Known Member

3. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Opening part 2, Drumcode and Love International (Garnier had to cancel last minute last year :() for me atm. May attend a few more if i get itchy feet on a friday and theres a cheap ticket knocking about....

Steer clear from your Hannah wants and MK crowds etc and you can meet some proper friendly people, been a fair few times on my own and always had a good night.

4. Life of Rye

I wouldn't be stupid to go there twice

Char123 likes this.
  5. Bucko08

Bucko08 Active Member

Seriously tempted to go tonight but will be on my todd. Anyone else going still tonight?

6. Char123

Char123 Member

tempted by fri.

Anyone going?

7. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Active Member

What about your high standards? They still have bottles on the floor you know

8. Char123

Char123 Member

Lineup is big. gonna go and suck it up.

9. Life of Rye

Look forward to you reporting back how shit it was

10. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Active Member

Words containing terrible, awful & standards will be in the report 100%.

11. claretclubber

claretclubber Active Member

Love WHP.

Depends what you go for I guess, if you like wearing fancy clothes (or shoes), catching the action on a GoPro stuck to your chest or a wanker wand and need to see what everyone else is doing...then it probably isn’t for you.

If you like a dark room, banging music with simple lighting bordering on annoying and the chance to loose yourself I’d say it is a good spot.

Haven’t been this year but wouldn’t turn a nigh down in there

12. Life of Rye

If you like an oil filled car park with a terrible sound system, over selling and loosing yourself by putting yourself into a ket hole all night I would say it is a terrible spot

13. claretclubber

claretclubber Active Member

I don’t bother with Ket, I also don’t care or need to know what others are doing around me.

Most of the muck on the floor seems to be water that comes in from the train station above after rain.

I’m sure you are a nice lad but from reading on here I can understand why you wouldn’t like it ;)

craig72 and lee111s like this.