Who would win?

jaycranney

Right, the ultimate question of all time... who would win in a fight?

A Grizzly Bear or a Silverback Gorilla?

J

*Can you tell how bored I am at work?

HarryHill_fight.jpg

P. S. I am an expert on the Lion v Tiger debate are lengthy discussions last Christmas with family and friends, I did about a weeks worth of research on the subject.

Maybe we could organise a Natural World Cage-Fighting Championship

David Attenborough will probably balk at the idea but even he will p*ss himself laughing when the wombat pulls the leopard in the second round.

P. S. I am an expert on the Lion v Tiger debate are lengthy discussions last Christmas with family and friends, I did about a weeks worth of research on the subject.

I agree about the silver back... I think once it got a hold of the bear it would club it to death!

Lion vs Tiger... thats a tough one! Id have to go with the tiger though... Lion's hang around in prides and the male do **** all. Tigers are loners and have to fend for themselves so they tougher.

Yep... I'd go Tiger!

J

I agree about the silver back... I think once it got a hold of the bear it would club it to death!

Lion vs Tiger... thats a tough one! Id have to go with the tiger though... Lion's hang around in prides and the male do **** all. Tigers are loners and have to fend for themselves so they tougher.

Yep... I'd go Tiger!

J

Correct, lots of interesting facotrs involved though. Google it if you're really bored. :lol:

Grizzly vs. Silverback would be a tough one.

Tiger would beat the Lion, I think.

Wombat will overcome the Leopard to be sure.

I think a kangaroo against a single dingo would have a chance, for the Australian version.

Back