Who here has been quangoed

coley

I got a survey thru my door today from a bunch of chinless quangoes bowling around the area.

They want you to tell them where you are going, what postcode you are going to and how long its going to take you to get there. They basically want to know every single detail about your movements.

Is this a survey who's real intentions are to find out how far they have come with getting people to give up personal information in the wake of things like facebook etc.:eek::eek::eek:

Just seems bloody intrusive and they are doing it under the guise of a traffic survey...Traffic survey my a r se.

Looks like big brother is about to try and reel us all in just a little bit more:twisted:

tell em your gonna walk around the corner and come back in 5mins, where you expect them to have ****ed off and to have got a proper job.

I got a survey thru my door today from a bunch of chinless quangoes bowling around the area.

They want you to tell them where you are going, what postcode you are going to and how long its going to take you to get there. They basically want to know every single detail about your movements.

Is this a survey who's real intentions are to find out how far they have come with getting people to give up personal information in the wake of things like facebook etc.:eek::eek::eek:

Just seems bloody intrusive and they are doing it under the guise of a traffic survey...Traffic survey my a r se.

Looks like big brother is about to try and reel us all in just a little bit more:twisted:

Lie.

Back