White Island - Film

Saw the premier at the Edinburgh Film Festival. Nothing ground breaking, but I really enjoyed it. Darren Day (yes, really), Billy Zane and Billy Boyd were good in it.

I was just about to ask about this film then stumbled across this thread, I'm bored f***ing shitless at home the kids are in bed ill and the misses is at work, I've just stumbled across it on sky store, I can only find 5 reviews from critics and no reviews from the average viewer, 3 of the critic reviews are shit (it is possible they might be a trio of cunts. But then they might not be). Do I buy it and risk being annoyed or do I just whack it's all gone Pete tong on? ( a film I can never get bored of) or do I just twat this bottle of vodka and listen to endless classics on the laptop? Cheers now

I was just about to ask about this film then stumbled across this thread, I'm bored f***ing shitless at home the kids are in bed ill and the misses is at work, I've just stumbled across it on sky store, I can only find 5 reviews from critics and no reviews from the average viewer, 3 of the critic reviews are shit (it is possible they might be a trio of cunts. But then they might not be). Do I buy it and risk being annoyed or do I just whack it's all gone Pete tong on? ( a film I can never get bored of) or do I just twat this bottle of vodka and listen to endless classics on the laptop? Cheers now

Watch it regardless and even the sight of 30 seconds and Coxy at Space or a clip of the Dalt Villa will be enough to brighten even the most dull of days

Watch it regardless and even the sight of 30 seconds and Coxy at Space or a clip of the Dalt Villa will be enough to brighten even the most dull of days

That's what I'm thinking -- but then, I'll watch Martin Garrix's video for "BFAM" because it has clips of Privilege and Dalt Vila. :lol:

Though I'm still waiting to hear if / when it will have a streaming release date over here in the U.S.

Just watched it with the misses, and can safely say that was one of THE worst films I've ever seen. Cheers now

Sorry just saw this now. I would've said don't bother getting it.

I knew the film was going to be horrendous but I was hoping there would be a greater nod to the club scene. The bits in the trailer are the only scenes in the film. Its all gone Pete Tong is a masterpiece in comparison. :lol:

At least when I saw it in the cinema last Friday they showed Carl Cox’s set from car park at Space closing after the film. We were raving in the cinema for 1 hour after the film ended which was nice.

Sorry just saw this now. I would've said don't bother getting it.

I knew the film was going to be horrendous but I was hoping there would be a greater nod to the club scene. The bits in the trailer are the only scenes in the film. Its all gone Pete Tong is a masterpiece in comparison. :lol:

At least when I saw it in the cinema last Friday they showed Carl Cox’s set from car park at Space closing after the film. We were raving in the cinema for 1 hour after the film ended which was nice.

It's all gone Pete tong is for me an all time classic,

White Island is just horrendously bad

Back