which is the best boat party ?

i am going to be in ibiza from 27th july to 4th august
does anyone the actually the best boat party ? -

i am going for this boat party ? - http://cirquedelanuitibiza.com/ no doubt !

so let me know if anyone has better one or been to this one before, its like 70e pp so if anyone knows better parties just 2 hours before sunset time then let me knoW !

thx

We chose PukkaUp because it was virtually free with Pacha tickets on Wednesday. It's from 1700 - 2000. Anyone been on one of the parties?

I'd recommend the Driftwood Boat Party if you like your trance, it's on a Monday

I'd recommend the Driftwood Boat Party if you like your trance, it's on a Monday
trance is secondary my favouri s london / berlin underground music that is house, deep house / progressive, so any boat parties for that
hate commercial music like swedish mafia, david guetta, avincii and all that crap

I did cirque de la nuit once and sounds like you might enjoy it too with your taste. great team behind it!

Float your boat -> carl cox boat

Lost in ibiza -> concrete music + guest?

CDLN -> captain hosh + ibiza sonica + ants?

Zoo project boat

They are all minimal underground if I'm correct

This is very interesting. I have seen some terrible reviews of Cirque de la Nuit considering it is the most expensive of the boat parties. Any ideas from people who have been before?

I did the Cirque de la Nuit party last season and this season again. I guess the people with the bad reviews expected to much. The boat is not the nicest, but the whole product, the music, the atmosphere and the pool party on top is worth the money.

Last edited:
i can confirm that CDLN's boat for their regular boat parties isn't the newest one - it's a pretty 'normal' boat. but we sell a lot of tickets for CDLN and as lr10 says, the absolute vast majority is extremely happy with the product.

the 5star catamaran is used for their special parties such as the captain hosh, sankeys boat, sonica parties etc.

Yeah the general annoyance was at the condition of the boat, but also at the security policy in regards to having chance to swim when the boat stops.
State of the boat isn’t the concern really, it’s more the promise of an open bar on-board and at the after party..

This is presumably what the 20 or so euros difference between Cirque de la Nuit and the others is for.
Any thoughts on that side of the experience from those of you that have been on several of their trips?

Yeah the general annoyance was at the condition of the boat, but also at the security policy in regards to having chance to swim when the boat stops.
State of the boat isn’t the concern really, it’s more the promise of an open bar on-board and at the after party..

This is presumably what the 20 or so euros difference between Cirque de la Nuit and the others is for.
Any thoughts on that side of the experience from those of you that have been on several of their trips?

We had a swim stop for approx 20-25 minutes. Was enough for us. I would recommend a whole hangover day in Formentera. Take a ferry in the morning, it's just 20 (?!) Euro.

Yes the drinks are for free. They don't offer longdrinks on the boat, just on the after party in the evening.

Has anyone been to the FLOAT YOUR BOAT boat parties for Carl Cox/We love? How are they doing?

How about the LOST IN IBIZA boat?

Many thanks in advance

Back