Where to kill a few hours with luggage in hand

skoo

Hi all

I’ve booked a villa for the first time for my September trip and wondering what to do about the 4pm checkin.

They’re saying we cannot drop bags off prior to that checkin.

Our flight gets in at 12ish, and there will be a group of us.

So we need somewhere to kill some time for about 3 hours. Eating probably wouldn’t be a bad idea!

Bearing in mind we will all have luggage with us can anyone recommend somewhere not too far from the airport that does some decent, no frills grub and won’t mind a group of 6-8 people turning up with bags?

Appreciate its ages away but as the trip organiser I’m already facing questions 🤦‍♀️

Thanks

Hi all

I’ve booked a villa for the first time for my September trip and wondering what to do about the 4pm checkin.

So we need somewhere to kill some time for about 3 hours. Eating probably wouldn’t be a bad idea!

Bearing in mind we will all have luggage with us can anyone recommend somewhere not too far from the airport that does some decent, no frills grub and won’t mind a group of 6-8 people turning up with bags?

Appreciate its ages away but as the trip organiser I’m already facing questions 🤦‍♀️

Thanks

easy one. there are a few baggage drop places in playa d'en bossa. leave the luggage there and go for a first swim and some drinks somewhere in pdb.

recommending this because pdb is only a 10min drive from the airport and you've got it all there - the baggage drop, restaurants and bars, and the beach of course!

easy one. there are a few baggage drop places in playa d'en bossa. leave the luggage there and go for a first swim and some drinks somewhere in pdb.

recommending this because pdb is only a 10min drive from the airport and you've got it all there - the baggage drop, restaurants and bars, and the beach of course!
I used this lot in PDB a few years back, all round good service: http://dropandenjoy.com/?lang=en.

Drop bags, do the walk to Fig and back along the beach/seafront with a couple of food and bar stops along the way. Pick bags up, continue holiday. Lovely jubbly

Hi all

Thanks
Last year for my 40th we did exactly the same. Had the Villa check in, for 4p.m. but arrived earlier. I took the guys to Ushuaia Tower the bar downstairs then the Italian restaurant that they have there. Have to say was great. Also Ushuaia checks in your bags so you can walk around there, worked a treat and was an awesome start to the trip.

Back