What's Piscis park like ?

Liam mercer

Mixed Group of 6 aged between 19-26 staying in piscis park for twelve nights. We love to party! Read reviews on the place and it sounds ok. Just wondering if anyone has stayed here before. Ta

It's the type of place to bring the missus if you want her to break up with you.

In all seriousness, if you're into throwin chairs in the pool, football chants, balcony hopping and no air con then it's perfect
ohh really? It's my first time in Ibiza going for twelve nights. Wasn't planning on sleeping much anyway

Not the best (towards the other end of scale) but you will survive.

It's a party zone, always visitors who can help out, very close to the West End.

Be concious of your belongings. I've bever stayed but have been a number of times to drink with friends around the pool- you will be fine

Be careful with your belongings and use the safe, I've known numerous people that have had their rooms robbed there, and with no sign of forced entry either.

It has quite a reputation!

Also known as Pikey Park!

When I have the misfortune of walking past Hotel Piscis* I always get offered a swig of buckfast.

bG6EqSXMA9Es.gif

Honestly Liam, if you can get it changed for a fee then do it. Much nicer and better places to stay where you can still have a good Russell

Honestly Liam, if you can get it changed for a fee then do it. Much nicer and better places to stay where you can still have a good Russell
thanks for the advice but I think we'll stick to where we are. I'll just join in with the party

I'm heading there in Sept, first time in Ibiza for me. Heard some stories about the place but as long as there is a bed, shower and a toilet then that'll do.

With it being my first time I don't intend on spending much time in the hotel

I'm heading there in Sept, first time in Ibiza for me. Heard some stories about the place but as long as there is a bed, shower and a toilet then that'll do.

With it being my first time I don't intend on spending much time in the hotel
Yeah Same what dates are you there?

1st September but just for a few days. 2* All Inclusive so can see me eating out more than at the hotel. Sure the bar will come in handy.

Back