What will Ibiza be like on the first week of June?

NightclubFanboy

I wanted to go mid July or August. But my mate's going now, flying over from another island he's already visiting, and asked me to meet him over there for May 31st to 6th.

We're quite young. Hoping for really crowded insane club nights and other younger people like us (under 30s, under 25s even but last time even at peak times many were 25+).

Now I'm reading it's quiet at this time of the year, and that the crowd is older. Is this true?

Last time I went was August but my mates wanted to smoke shisha and not go to the clubs. The guy I'm going with this time is really into clubs and music though.

Choose your nights wisely and you will be fine. There are nights I would never go in a million years as too young i.e Guetta etc plus areas I would never stay in i.e San an or bossa so I'm sure you will be fine. Others on here will be along to point you in the right direction I'm sure. Have a good un.

Choose your nights wisely and you will be fine. There are nights I would never go in a million years as too young i.e Guetta etc plus areas I would never stay in i.e San an or bossa so I'm sure you will be fine. Others on here will be along to point you in the right direction I'm sure. Have a good un.

Lol I got tickets to Guetta and Dystopia at Ushuaia and Elrow (which I love) and Together at Amnesia. Do you think there will be some young people there or is it game over for me?

When I looked it seemed there weren't all that much to choose from, a lot of disco and R&B events which aren't so much my style. Forgot what Pacha was hosting.

Lol I got tickets to Guetta and Dystopia at Ushuaia and Elrow (which I love) and Together at Amnesia. Do you think there will be some young people there or is it game over for me?

When I looked it seemed there weren't all that much to choose from, a lot of disco and R&B events which aren't so much my style. Forgot what Pacha was hosting.

I'm sure there will be young people there. June is summer in most people's minds. Remember they are big clubs so you will always be able to find an area where you are comfortable. Just go out and enjoy yourself :)

Is it wrong for me to be mentally preparing a Venn diagram with age/demographics on 1 axis and underground>commercial on the other?

Feels like it could be a useful addition...

Surely Guetta night attracts older people..40+ who just got into his music from radio.. Can't imagine many 18-21yr at guetta.. 40+ and lots of insta models/hookers

Surely Guetta night attracts older people..40+ who just got into his music from radio.. Can't imagine many 18-21yr at guetta.. 40+ and lots of insta models/hookers

Srs? Where are the young people gonna be at then in your opinion?

It's a daytime event, ends at midnight. Same for Dystopia. Maybe there will be something to do afterwards, if we're not too f***ed up.

okuzrp.jpg

It looks a bit like this.... gangster!

Back