What to do in October

This will be my 14th time to ibiza since 2002, last time was 2016 with my wife when she was pregnant, the time before was 2015 with the boys and kind of feel like i've been there and done that side of it. I will be there on October the 11th with my 1 year old and 11 year old with the wife and mine and her parents, I think the cafe mambo closing party will be the 13th so will take the kids and my parents down for sunset and a daiquiri etc, but what else is there to do? we are going to the same hotel in cala gracio we always go to so we know what were getting etc plus my oldest loves the daytime activities and the food there.

Thanks

well apart from sunning and drinking.its quite in san an shops open in day but close at night(might be the odd one or two open at night) times i;ve been that time of year.same with pubs a few are open but some close oct so they have no need to pay extra on staff etc.could always spend a morning in ibiza town or santa eulalia...could always walk to san an on prom walk way.you know now you can get to san an via mambo path from cala gracio.they did a path from where boats are years ago.11 year old will make friends i bet in hotel.sure your family will think of somethink else.but it might mmean missing a lunch.so do i what i did order a pinic.i went over to pdb after breakfast till around 3pm. you in the tanit hotel ?

i went two years ago in october just looking for more options, Yes I am staying at the fiesta hotel tanit. I love taking the little man walks so round calo des moro and mambo's will be ideal, looks like the clubbing season is longer this year with amnesia closing party on the 14th etc.

tanit thought you was there. stayed there years ago 84 and 3years ago oct...you see the apartments on front of hotel stayed there in 83 run down down only a small block it is....good hotel. could see if there is any boat trios still going in day time.

This is a thread I will be interested in reading, as I'm out with the family for 5 days from October 19th. Would like to put a potential itinerary together. When does sa trinxa close,and if it's still open is it worth a visit? If not what about the jockey club?

sa trinxa and jockey club closing dates aren´t out yet I think and they always also make it depending on the weather. if the long term forecast is good they sometimes stay open for another full week or so while if the forecast looks crap they might close earlier.

San jorid market on Saturday ,

Give the kids 5e and see what junk they can find .
Sit in the bar and taste the chicken sandwich with the locals followed by a few shots and watch the world go by for a hr or 2 .

Then on to salinas few bars will be open .

Sunday roast at the olive tree .

Find walking Ibiza !!

Look out for bar ashram closing

book the wife into a spa , atzaro ?

Sample the atmosphere at the home of football in the queen vic in santa Eulalia then take in a famous curry at Kathmandu
(Liverpool pub)

Go to benirass on a day not Sunday

Hire a car from duck united and tour the island .

That's all I have at the min

This will be my 14th time to ibiza since 2002, last time was 2016 with my wife when she was pregnant, the time before was 2015 with the boys and kind of feel like i've been there and done that side of it. I will be there on October the 11th with my 1 year old and 11 year old with the wife and mine and her parents, I think the cafe mambo closing party will be the 13th so will take the kids and my parents down for sunset and a daiquiri etc, but what else is there to do? we are going to the same hotel in cala gracio we always go to so we know what were getting etc plus my oldest loves the daytime activities and the food there.

Thanks
We like Las Dalias but also the small Sunday market at San Juan,who used to have live music.
My girlfriend who been going to Ibiza since 2000 like Benirras on Sunday very much also this year.

sa trinxa and jockey club closing dates aren´t out yet I think and they always also make it depending on the weather. if the long term forecast is good they sometimes stay open for another full week or so while if the forecast looks crap they might close earlier.
Let's hope the weather holds out.

San jorid market on Saturday ,

Give the kids 5e and see what junk they can find .
Sit in the bar and taste the chicken sandwich with the locals followed by a few shots and watch the world go by for a hr or 2 .

Then on to salinas few bars will be open .

Sunday roast at the olive tree .

Find walking Ibiza !!

Look out for bar ashram closing

book the wife into a spa , atzaro ?

Sample the atmosphere at the home of football in the queen vic in santa Eulalia then take in a famous curry at Kathmandu
(Liverpool pub)

Go to benirass on a day not Sunday

Hire a car from duck united and tour the island .

That's all I have at the min
Spot on! That's my itinerary sorted.

Let's hope the weather holds out.

I´m hoping for that too. seeing that it´s been unstable the last few weeks (a few days nice, then rain, then nice again) gives me hope that by end of september it hopefully should be stable again. maybe temps not that high anymore, but I´m hoping for a lot of sunny days in october.

I´m hoping for that too. seeing that it´s been unstable the last few weeks (a few days nice, then rain, then nice again) gives me hope that by end of september it hopefully should be stable again. maybe temps not that high anymore, but I´m hoping for a lot of sunny days in october.
Me too

22221601_10155756791016740_3765022623440848844_n.jpg

Back