What Is The Average Age Of Clubbers?

C

craigyt2k1

how old do you have to be to get into the clubs and bars? do you get many underage drinkers?

offically 18, but it is leanent out there. 'clubbers' in san an tend to be younger than in ibiza town...

i will be 16 when im there in august will there be people my age in the clubs??

DJ Biff said:
hopefully not!

I have to say I agree with DJ Biff. Underage people reduce the classy feeling of a club, and make other people to feel uncomfortable. That's a fact. I'd rather dance beside some forty-year-olds or fifty-year-olds than with minors.

Clubs are not for sixteens. :rolleyes: Wait two years more, but there are many more things to do in Ibiza.

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
rotflol.gif

one beer for biffy!
bigdrink.gif

it´s amazing how the average age of clubbers is changing (or has changed)...

Just bomb San Antonio and leave Ibiza for us veterans.

Can't stand being surrounded by young 'uns even back home.

Spotted the usual young spotty geeks in Space last year and just thought - go away, get a tan/shave/hairdresser/decent meal.

The only thing I don't like about ibiza clubs is the door selection, which is non-existant.

P.S. I am a snob and proud of it (ok, flame me good style . . . . )

DrewUK said:
Just bomb San Antonio and leave Ibiza for us veterans.

Can't stand being surrounded by young 'uns even back home.

Spotted the usual young spotty geeks in Space last year and just thought - go away, get a tan/shave/hairdresser/decent meal.

The only thing I don't like about ibiza clubs is the door selection, which is non-existant.

P.S. I am a snob and proud of it (ok, flame me good style . . . . )
Think thats going a bit far mate, not all youger clubbers are West End beer boys. I'm 19, do I come under your 'spotty geeks' category?

If you really hate youg ones that much maybe you should take a reality pill and remember that you too were young once and how would you have liked to hear a patronising comment like that?! :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, just generalising - shouldn't do that!

I'm sure you're cool dudes, its just the less classier of society seem to fall in the younger age group.

Ooops :confused:

FFS im going to ibiza in august looking for a good time. i'm not a spotty geek. If your looking for a place to go where theres no "Kids" spoiling your nights out go to America legal drinking alcohol age is 21+ :twisted:

craigyt2k1 said:
FFS im going to ibiza in august looking for a good time. i'm not a spotty geek. If your looking for a place to go where theres no "Kids" spoiling your nights out go to America legal drinking alcohol age is 21+ :twisted:

There's no need for me to go to America for such a wild vacation having Ibiza (the best place for partying in the world) so near from where I live. :rolleyes:

As the others have said, you'll fit better in the West End or the clubs in San Antonio. Anyway enjoy.

craigyt2k1 said:

Sorry to seem patronising (again!) but you won't undertand what we mean until you visit Ibiza.

I imagine it can be quite intimidating for someone young unless they go with a few friends.

Yeah, 16 is very young unless you go to San An where there are lots more younger people than the other side. I wouldn't want to think of a son/daughter of mine going to Ibiza knowing what goes on :eek:

Im going with older friends to the west end. most frienda are 18 and 19.no PARENTS!!!!! YIPPEEEEEE

hey hey, some of you are being a little hard on the 16er.
it all has to do with maturity and responsibility. cant stand seeing tweaked out childern with their eyes rolling in the back of their heads. yah, that sure aint classy. and it damages the club scene as a whole too.

however you may be a real classy 16 yr old.

so why not, go to the clubs! but..
dont get too wasted
dont go home with ANYONE
and dont be a geek.

sure thing, at least someones ont he same wavlength. Remember you where all 16 once and im not going to bring down the club scene. i dont know about mature but then again most clubbers arent mature, Who cares?

Back