What is going on in Amnesia 2007 management?

William_Ibiza

Over my Myspace account I do get a lot of messages from Amnesia official sites.

24 Nov 2007 8:18Subject: Amnesia Ibiza TragedyBody: Hola Amigos

All we have to say is that 1 Owner of Amnesia screwed another owner of Amnesia , half of our staff is going to quit this so call club , we will also delete this page !!!
We are with you Danielo !!!!

Armada Amnesia
The Amnesia official Myspace of the club it self has been cancelled and all the friends (that were a lot) has been deleted.​

All the others Amnesia Armanda, .... do wright the same message.

Anyone knows more about this story?

Over my Myspace account I do get a lot of messages from Amnesia official sites.

"... official sites ..."
8382vxu.gif

... nowadays every madhouses´s inmate has a myspace account ...
i only wonder why amnesia doesn´t take legal action against such activities ?!

8ftw7rd.jpg

Anyone knows more about this story?
www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=52214

anyway I can not believe that One single person (DDB), like you are suggesting, is setting up all the Myspace accounts just to make him self famous.

There is to many work put in, in all the related Myspace accounts with Amnesia, nobody will do this if he is not on a paid list.

A lot of the DJ's were friends of that Myspace accounts, so they did believed it?

On those Myspace accounts they did never told that they were the owner them self, it was set up by the people that work there is what the are suggesting.

Armada amnesia is stil online on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/armadaamnesia
Armin van Buuren is still a friend of them, he must beleave there profile is real.
Paul Oakenfold is still a friend of them on Myspace, he must beleave there profile is real.
And so on and on....

Ok Amnesia Myspace and Cocoon Myspace has been taken out or cancelled on Myspace. But it can be voluntary by the people that set it up.

Anyway its all a strange story.
By next summer it all will be forgotten or the trued will be out by then.

Has anyone did read something about this in the Diario de Ibiza?
I do not buy that newspaper on a daily basis.

Has anyone did read something about this in the Diario de Ibiza?
riiiiight..... do you think ibicencos give a
8eg110h.gif
about this kind of stories? actually, most only remember the existence of amnesia between mid-june to mid-september. the diario has more important things to talk about.....

riiiiight..... do you think ibicencos give a
8eg110h.gif
about this kind of stories? actually, most only remember the existence of amnesia between mid-june to mid-september. the diario has more important things to talk about.....

:lol:

tranki tranki!! ;)

Armada amnesia is stil online on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/armadaamnesia
Armin van Buuren is still a friend of them, he must beleave there profile is real.
Paul Oakenfold is still a friend of them on Myspace, he must beleave there profile is real.
And so on and on....

Ok Amnesia Myspace and Cocoon Myspace has been taken out or cancelled on Myspace. But it can be voluntary by the people that set it up.

a - be very suprised if oakenfold does not have a 15 year old work experience doing his my space

b - does anyone keep a constant review on their myspace 'friends'

c - in fact, i reckon your part of the same urban myth! the warning posted by icebaer69 says it all really. Now. Let it lie!

Back