What ever happened...

jaycranney

Whatever happened to Bob Sinclair???

I mean, he was never AMAZING, but 'Feel For You' was a great tune I think... now he's obsessed with bongos and Reggae, and having that blonde haired kid in his videos.

I'm just writing this coz im in work and his new song is on... kind of makes me want to throw the radio out the window.

J

Couldn't agree more.

This latest tragic effort is absolute toss on toast.

It sounds like it has the minstrel from the closing credits of Blackadder II on guest vocals.

Whatever it is, it has 'shrieking fiasco' written all over it.

*Climbs back under rock*

He's making stuff for the charts in mind nowadays, which is fair play after 10+ years as a quality house/producer DJ.

He stay plays quality stuff in his DJ sets though.

Does he not play a load of the gash that he releases into the charts in his sets though?

It doesn't matter that he is releasing his tunes now though... plenty of DJs do that (even though I do think its equal to turning to the dark side). The fact is that his tunes are now complete toilet.

A revelation in torture if you will!

J

possibly the worst producer to ever strike lucky with defecated records

the way he mutilated frankie knuckles - whistle song was unforgivable

and that monstrosity which nicked the riff off C&C music factory's gonna make you seat was a giant aural turd as well

He was wicked at Defected's party last month at Ministry.

No whistling that's for sure.
I've seen him play some killer sets in the first half of this decade - in London, Moscow and Ibiza. I especially remember a dark progressive house set at club Zepelin (r.i.p.) here in Moscow.

I liked his early material too... Some great tunes on Paradise, Africanism.

But I definitely think he jumped the shark when the whistling started. His recent music is intolerable and his DJ sets last couple of times I saw him were abominations.

I've seen him play some killer sets in the first half of this decade - in London, Moscow and Ibiza. I especially remember a dark progressive house set at club Zepelin (r.i.p.) here in Moscow.

I liked his early material too... Some great tunes on Paradise, Africanism.

But I definitely think he jumped the shark when the whistling started. His recent music is intolerable and his DJ sets last couple of times I saw him were abominations.

Yep true. Funny enough got a bit of DJ Gregory on this morning who I think is awesome.

Just taken a different route now. Down to money really isn't it.

I think David Guetta dragged him over to the Dark Side :lol:

Dj Gregory could still kick it last I saw him play.

Back