What area to stay in October?

Charlie

Hi guys. Me and my girlfriend are traveling down for 5 days and nights from the 19th of october and I have a couple of questions if some of you lovely people can help.
Firstly, where is the best area to stay? we want to visit the old town and the castle, maybe go out for a dance one night, but mainly just chill with cafes, walking around, restaurants and maybe a bar of the evening. Basically what does each district have to offer.

2ndly, will it be possible/difficult for us to rent a moped? Seeing as I will only have either a provisional licence or a car license for 3 months, and the girlfriend a car license for 3 years, I know a 125cc is most likely out of the question, so this is regarding a 50cc. Failing this option what is the best way to get around?

3rdly, are there any dive centres open this time of year?

4, what places are there, if any are open for a dance, and what sort of music is it. I know skankys have tribal sessions that Sunday but that's not our tea and biscuit.

Any info is muchly appreciated guys and thanks in advance :)

I think Pacha is the only big club opened at this period.
if i was you i would stay in ibiza town,and visit the island during the day.At this period it's a very nice option.

Starting in the middle of October you have the possibility to get suites which cost several hundred euros per night in the main season for a very cheap rate. Check Hard Rock Hotel, Ushuaia or similar, I'm optimistic that you'll find a good room.

My favorite area is Figueretas. A few minutes to Playa D'en Bossa, a few minutes to Eivissa and the public transport to the whole island is a few minutes away, too.

I'd consider actually staying in Ibiza Town itself. Plenty going on, nice vibe that time of year, if weather nice then beaches only a walk/bus/taxi away. Many a bargain to be had in respect of rooms too.

1. I'd definitely stay in ibiza town

2. not 100% sure but think your GF should be able to rent a 125cc?

3. yes. scuba ibiza in marina botafoch as well as anfibios in playa d'en bossa should still be open, contact them early enough and I'm sure you'll be able to sort something with them

4. sankeys, pacha, veto, sushipoint, underground and beach club closing parties too

Agree with the above, if not ibiza town then on the fringes like Figueretas where its a little quieter but still within easy walking distance. Still very vibrant, within easy reach of nice long walks along PDB beach which is still nice in October.

Thanks guys! Im not sure if i've missed the closing partys by that point but Pachas always open. Just booked one Ushuaias anything can happen suite in the tower for a fraction of the price! And we are currently trying to sort out diving with scuba ibiza. Now just the trying to convince the better half to rent a car ;) Thanks again people!

Back