Weekend Reports!

Morbyd

So... what did you kids get up to?

I was in St Petersburg, mainly for work.

Friday - Busy with a big work-related event all day long, then had dinner with some of my collegues followed by a relatively light bar session.

Saturday - Got up noonish and went for a walk across the whole center of town. Eventually stopped off at our project site for a while and watched the happy locals enjoying what we put together. Later, went over to this jazz fest next to the Petropavlovsk Fortress but it turned out to be pretty crappy so went to grab some dinner then saw a Moscow indy rock band playing in a local bar.

Sunday - Checked out of hotel and went to see the Hermitage Museum (as many times as I'd been to St Pete, I'd never set foot in there :oops:). Then flight back to Moscow and watched the 2nd of a cracking women's World Cup final.

Friday - met some crazy friends of mine for drinks in the City after work - although I couldnt drink as was on antibiotics, I somehow made the ridiculous mistake of drinking red bull all night on an empty stomach - must have drunk about 4 while they were sipping the mojitos and jammy dodger shots - BIG MISTAKE. Felt I was going to be sick on the way home - would have looked like an alkie throwing up and actually not been through drink :confused:

Saturday - was a write off for me, felt so ill, the weather was bad too so we had a proper lazy sofa day

Sunday - met the girls for lunch then had a productive afternoon of cleaning, clearing up, TV, eating etc etc

Friday - Went to Oxford to meet up with a mate and bunch of his friends from school. Disastrous pile of teenage pants going on in the back room of the Bullingdon Arms in Cowley and ended up at Raouls (really fantastic frozen mango daquiris) followed by the Love Bar after picking up another of his latest conquests. Back to his to catch up on recent travel stories 'till gone 8 after she catches him chatting to other girls at the bar and storms off in a huff ( Real 'small town' stuff !).

Saturday - Weather sh*t and sleep in 'till 2.30pm as last week catching up with me. Realize even tho' rain's stopped I've not a hope in hell of making the Amplifydestroy Boat Party with Dave Seaman in London that I bought a ticket for and can't find out where the afterparty is supposed to be held . Buy a ticket to underground Saturday night at Fabric instead off Residentadvisor for a night of real instead. Seriously evil night and so much fun …

The rest is here in post 2 : http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=71771
Sunday – Didn't get home till 10am .. mashed and crashed ‘till 5.30pm. Most of the rest of the night trying to dry out, eat, p***ing about on forum and checking out some mixes – new and old.

So in conclusion, we all had rubbish weekends, it rained (lots) some bloke won the apprentice and two fat people started moaning as they won £160odd million & don't like the fact that their relatives etc are battering them with begging letters.

Mediocre. Cooked dinner for a few guests on Friday and had a wedding all day on Sat. Weddings weddings and more weddings for me at the moment. 7 this year so far. I'm running out of fascinators!!

Sunday popped into the Shoreditch Festival which had all the promise of being a cool littl day out, what a shame it kept p1ssing down!!

We have that at work - CSR - it involves us doing fund raising events that nobody wants to do :confused:

Yep - we're linked to a school in West Brom and have to go in and do stuff like help them redecorate where the scrotes...err...sorry I mean underprivileged kids have kicked the s**t out of things.

I've managed to get out of it the last few times 8) but my number must surely be up soon :(

Friday - drank red wine and had a wardrobe sort. I may possibly regret some of the things I chucked away whilst under the influence.

Saturday - dropped round some friends for dinner and too much wine.

Sunday - hid from the rain at our local shopping mall. Went for a make-up consultation at the Bare Minerals counter. Came away with some new slap that is AWESOME and a lot cheaper than the facial peel that I was planning :lol:

Yep - we're linked to a school in West Brom and have to go in and do stuff like help them redecorate where the scrotes...err...sorry I mean underprivileged kids have kicked the s**t out of things.

I've managed to get out of it the last few times 8) but my number must surely be up soon :(

Friday - drank red wine and had a wardrobe sort. I may possibly regret some of the things I chucked away whilst under the influence.

Saturday - dropped round some friends for dinner and too much wine.

Sunday - hid from the rain at our local shopping mall. Went for a make-up consultation at the Bare Minerals counter. Came away with some new slap that is AWESOME and a lot cheaper than the facial peel that I was planning :lol:

Apparantly that stuff is so good you can sleep in it!

hid from rain, hid from rain, hid from rain, hid from rain!

Oh the joys of the English summer!

Ditto but did cook up a storm, 8 lasagne, 8 spaghetti bols and 4 garlic breads for the freezer and then to balance things out sorted out 6 Glists and the necessary bits and bobs for the Steve Lawler warehouse party in August 8) so felt better after that...

Weekend of no alcohol either - felt better for that after last weekend....

Ditto but did cook up a storm, 8 lasagne, 8 spaghetti bols and 4 garlic breads for the freezer and then to balance things out sorted out 6 Glists and the necessary bits and bobs for the Steve Lawler warehouse party in August 8) so felt better after that...

Weekend of no alcohol either - felt better for that after last weekend....

BLIMEY! Can we come for dinner? :lol:

Back