Weekend Plans

Far from great musicians, but a proper moment in time. That and 'Take 5' are as much a part of the musical soundtrack to my youth as the proper Manc big hitters of the Stone Roses etc
True and what was the album's name... was it Chicken something?

Off to Talland Bay in Cornwall Friday with the Mrs and our pack of hounds.

Birthday sunday and the weather looks good so ill be lazing around enjoying a few bears and the calmness on the sea.

Talland Bay Hotel is a regular haunt for us for a cheeky meal out ! It's nice round there.

Talland Bay Hotel is a regular haunt for us for a cheeky meal out ! It's nice round there.

We've stayed there a few times but not for a couple of years so we thought we would give ourselves a little treat. I know its not the cheapest but i really can't fault the place. Plan on checking out a few places we haven't been but don't really want to drive to far as already coming down from Leicestershire. Lantic Bay is on the to do list and not far.

Quite easily live down there and hopefully will one day.

Off to Tenerife with the fam for a week on Sat. I'm on day 51 of 90 days alcohol free (not counting the night of my birthday on day 6), and I intend on doing every available activity, if the kids will go in the kids club for a bit:)

Excitement levels are high - leaving the office shortly, working from home tomorrow. There's something about this not drinking lark that's heightening holiday anticipation

Excitement levels are high - leaving the office shortly, working from home tomorrow. There's something about this not drinking lark that's heightening holiday anticipation

Doing a grand job on the spell of sobriety. Hope the kids give you a chance to play !

Back