Weekend Plans

Emma_1983

Not been here for 2 weeks so thought I would start this one off, I need to concentrate on the weekend to take away the holiday blues :confused:

Friday going to have a quiet night in, been tired all week, quite fancy renting Twilight the movie, yes sounds sad but I am utterly and completely hooked to the books so want to see if the movie lives up to the books......

Saturday going to go and see my friends new pad, she is the first of us to "fly the nest into the mortgage world" so going to have a nose round and take a pressie if I can think of something to buy.....engagement party in evening of work colleague

Sunday meant to be going to Old MacDonalds Farm for boyfriends niece 3rd bday, having a picnic over there if the weather holds out :lol:

Friday - Hopefully go home to parents to assess tent situation for festival the following week.
Saturday - BBQ / Party during the day as my friend is doing a rally from london to Mongolia:eek:
Then have a couple birthdays so probs a late on
Sunday - Nowt

Friday - looking after the kids while missus works.

Saturday - swimming with the kids, birthday present shopping for my boy who is 4 on Tuesday:eek:, pop into see my old man with the kids, lunch someone where, evening hopefully Buckley's birthday bash. Arooga.

Sunday - Oasis at Wembley and has been talk of Fabric after.

Monday - horizontal position.

Oxegen Festival for me this wekeend, great line up...heavy rain forecast though..have a hotel, so not camping..so not too bad at all :)

Friday - last day of work before 3 weeks vacation! Somehow I think I shall be highly *unproductive*.

Sat & Sun - packing for Ibiza! ;)

Got my little brother this weekend, trip to cinema planned, also got some family coming over on Sunday, looking forward to it.

None as of yet although found out yesterday I can't go to global as my daughters cheerleading competition is that weekend in Coventry so maybe need a night out..

otherwise it will be work gym laptop or TV bed Sat and gym Tv or laptop bed Sunday lol

Thurs - Sun: Exit Festival :) :D
Mon. - Fly home. Attempt to recover in the hours before work on Tueday :confused:

Thanks! Really wish you were here again this year...

Resting up in the hotel now... Lily Allen, Arctic Monkeys, Sasha v Digweed, Lawler v Burridge and Zabiela v Fanciulli tonight! 8)

Friday - Moving to Toronto
Saturday - Taking a jaunt round the city to get a feel for it
Sunday - try to find somewhere to live and get ready for work

Eeeek! J

Thanks! Really wish you were here again this year...

Resting up in the hotel now... Lily Allen, Arctic Monkeys, Sasha v Digweed, Lawler v Burridge and Zabiela v Fanciulli tonight! 8)

You have no idea how jealous I am...but I'm happy for you of course!

Get out there and wreak havoc. ;)

Have fun being a chinchilla in all that filthy dust! :lol:

friday: got an early shoot so daytime work, then a nanna-nap b4 i have to nightime work @ a tequila & tits night.... i **** you not, thats what its called! :oops:(& NO, my pupies arent coming out to help me play) its a charity thingy..... anywho....:lol:

satday: got a mates 30th then working 2venues....again....
(im kinda getting over working till 5am on the weekends!)

sunday: moving house....
i am going to KILL someone if they get near me by say... 3pm!:spank:

(my weekend is gonna suck buttholes! :cry:)

Saturday - swimming with the kids, birthday present shopping for my boy who is 4 on Tuesday:eek:.

Your little fella is only a couple of months different from my boy. Have you done the school uniform shopping yet? It makes me sooo :cry::cry: for them to grow up so quickly.
Happy bday to him :)

Fri: Work

Sat: Work & wine

Sun: Children christened (I feel a touch hypcritical but I try and keep 'er indoors happy :) ) & party afterwards with friends old and new.

Whenever I read / contribute to this thread, Morbyd is having one of his normal (read wild party) weekends!

Enjoy Morbs :) :)

Friday - Mams celebrating her 50th birthday so there is a big do at a club my uncle owns. Going there with a few mates and intend on getting mullered :).

Saturday - Swift pint in my local before heading to Manchester early afternoon. Night out in Manchester.

Sunday - Up for about 11ish and heading to the airport, jet off to Ibiza and start off the holiday with Judgement Sunday.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend :).

Back