Weekend Plans

Jonny68

I don't usually start this BUT..........IT'S THE AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND THE BIGGEST ONE OF THE YEAR :D:D:D

Friday - I'm hosting another one of my infamous party's (like so) ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amji2ScMsh8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSpa1jlA_D0

so i cant wait for Friday nite, another briliant nite in store, and no gatecrashers this time, im having a strictly old skool nite to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Acid House, the usual suspects along with some new friends will be in attendance'

Saturday - No doubt a continuation from Friday..anything goes;)

Sunday - With so much on from Layo & Bushwacka to John Digweed to Utah Saints to Stereo MC's,etc,etc,etc it's difficult to choose where to go but im going to go to something completely different with the lady "friend" this http://www.myspace.com/dublinburlesqueball which should be so much fun.

Monday - Anything goes

Have a good one.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - working 11-7 then work on speech

Saturday - find a wedding present and continue working on speech

Sunday - best man at mates wedding. - Speech is not going well. I'm crap at this sort of thing. Speeches off the internet are no help at all as none of them sound like anything I'd ever say.

Monday - BBQ at the parents of the brides house.

AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.:spank::spank::spank:

Friday - working 11-7 then work on speech

Saturday - find a wedding present and continue working on speech

Sunday - best man at mates wedding. - Speech is not going well. I'm crap at this sort of thing. Speeches off the internet are no help at all as none of them sound like anything I'd ever say.

Monday - BBQ at the parents of the brides house.

AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.:spank::spank::spank:

Feeling it today - state of a mild hangover and laughter at last nights antics :lol:

Tonight - nothing planned

Sat - shopping hopefully

Sun - family thing in Bedfordshire

Russian Railways cup weekend for me

Friday - Attend Sevilla v AC Milan, followed by Lokomotiv v Chelsea. Afterparty at club Rai.

Saturday - Help a Russian website do a webchat with Andriy Shevchenko. Party on a boat in the evening. Might take some visiting Brits to Soho Rooms later on.

Sunday - Attend the reverse matches (I'm guessing Loko v Sevilla and Chelsea v Milan)

A weekend consisting of painting the exterio of the house (if the rain stops) if it doesnt not really that bothered.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No plans except a healthy 7 days in preparation and training for some VIP guests the following weekend - very excited 8)8)8)8)

Gym the day after work
pre-season training the morra......
pick up family at aiport morra night at 2am
alcohol free sunday!!!!

a weekend off it well overdue ...... 8)

Tonight - Gym, relax and celebrate my wifes new job with a bottle of the fizz.

Sat - Hopefully going to book our winter break:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, golf competition in the afternoon (the big one, Club Champioship....:lol:....omg how my life has changed :lol:!), wife out in the evening on a hen do so I'm home alone, hopefully preparing for the final day in the golf comp on Sunday or I'll be drowning my sorrows at a friends house.

Sun - Dependant on Sat really.

Fri - few work drinks in Covent Garden

Sat - a friend's birthday so her husband has arranged a surprise meal and drinks for her in Wimbledon - could go one of 2 ways, either be home by midnight or as her husband is a complete animal we could be getting home midday :spank:

Sun - if we get home at a reasonable time (and the sun stays shining) then a picnic in Richmond Park with the doggies

Sat am - bookies pick runners/riders for last day at GG
Sat Pm - Joint 40th do for some friends, fancy dress do

Fri - Couple of quickie's at the local with the work lot, then home for a fe tunes/early night.

Sat - Meet Mrs and some mates then off to a massive faminly BBQ out in the sticks.

Sun - Making mad love on the heath, tearing of tights with my teeth.. erm - I mean spending some quality time with the boss (mrs).

Back