Weekend frolics 5th oct

MiniMarc

Blimey its quiet round here....

Friday - heading home to my parents as its my 30th Birthday! Dont know where the time has gone and I still feel about 22. Going for some drinks by richmond river then mega steaks at Gaucho's.

Saturday - Back to north london , try and find somewhere to live then a friends 30th birthday in east london. Think he wants to go to SushiSamba which is at the top of some tower in bishopsgate.

Sunday - Hangover levels depending Im supposed to be going for lunch with the gf and her sister + bf to meet their mum for first time. Ive said if im in a state im not coming as it was sprung upon me the other day!

Blimey its quiet round here....

Going for some drinks by richmond river then mega steaks at Gaucho's.

That is my favourite restaurant mate! I love Gaucho but the Richmond one is the best imo. Tiny bit jealous ;)

My weekend is pretty quiet. Friday not up to much might take the wife out for a drink somewhere local

Saturday: Taking my Dad to West Ham vs Arsenal for his annual birthday trip. Followed by dinner.

Sunday: nothing much at the moment

Friday: Getting bladdered. :lol:
Saturday: Recovery
Sunday: Watch the F1

Love that! Pure and simple, no messing :lol:

For me, starting to teach aerial yoga - very exciting!!

Got a voucher for a funny wee crazy golf place - not the most rock n roll, but went recently and a wee bit hooked....maybe it was the talking imitation parrot :oops:

Anyway, will stand me in good stead for driving on Saturday morning. Off up to Perthshire to visit a friend. Haven't been to her house but sounds very cool in an extremely remote way. The long list of directions explains twisty roads and lots of urges to 'keep going' even when you think you should be turning back :lol: She also has a yoga hammock, so some more practice, not to mention a music room/recording studio so taking my djembe for a jam!

Blank day Sunday, but have a feeling I could be craving a beer!

Friday - Land in Ibiza, go for tapas and sunset. 8)

Saturday - Formentera :)

Sunday - Space :D

Monday - Land in Bristol :(

Friday - Land in Ibiza, go for tapas and sunset. 8)

Saturday - Formentera :)

Sunday - Space :D

Monday - Land in Bristol :(

Nice! Just slightly jealous!

Friday - A local pub for a mate's gig, he's a newly signed guitarist. Not drinking though, due to:

Saturday - working all day. Such an overtime whore at the moment. Quiet Saturday night.

Sunday - Southampton vs Fulham, into town early for a few pre-game beers with the lads, then an early finish after the game as I can't go into work with a hangover on Monday.

Between all that, I'll mainly be sulking about with the post-Ibiza blues, hitting the gym, and trying to find a new place to live. The rest of 2012 is a write-off!

hardest weekend of the year ahead obviously...

friday - privilege closing
saturday - ushuaïa closing
sunday AM - amnesia closing
sunday PM - amnesia closing afterhour at la plage followed by space closing
monday AM - space closing
monday PM - dc10 closing
tuesday - 100% in bed
wednesday - sankeys 24 part II

now let's see how that plan works out :twisted:

monday PM - dc10 closing
tuesday - 100% in bed

8)

i like the look of that...perhaps next year for me.

this weekend im looking forward to doing nothing!!!
bar needing to be up early on sunday for glastonbury tickets.

monday PM - dc10 closing
tuesday - 100% in bed

awww... pooor you! :lol:

Quiet-ish weekend.

Friday night - go for a run and pretty much that's it.

Saturday - may venture to the Trafford Centre late afternoon / early evening but will primarily spend most of the day on ebay scowering for vingtage guitar pedals and partially setting up a room to record a few guitar / bass tracks.

Sunday - very little, might venture into Manchester as there are a few gigs on that night that I wouldn't mind catching one of but that'll be finance depending.

Friday - going to see taken 2
Saturday - going to amnesia closing party
Sunday - Bora bora beach then psace closing
Monday - DC10 closing party

whata weekend!!!!!!! :spank:

Not much planned & looking forward to it.

Will get my ass out for a run Saturday morning as I missed one during the week.

Maybe go a forage on Sunday morning, taking in some fields (;)) if there are no cows out!

Quiet for me

Friday - work
Saturday - footy then few in house
Sunday - Glasgow for dinner, drinks then off to see Kevin Bridges

Happy Birthday Marc....30...u look about 24 8)

Friday - heading home to my parents as its my 30th Birthday! Dont know where the time has gone and I still feel about 22. Going for some drinks by richmond river then mega steaks at Gaucho's.

Saturday - Back to north london , try and find somewhere to live then a friends 30th birthday in east london. Think he wants to go to SushiSamba which is at the top of some tower in bishopsgate.
Happy Birthday to you, mate

Didn't you just move not long ago?

My weekend is still not quite settled yet but will mostly consist of:

Fri. & Sat. nights and maybe Sunday night - Heavy drinking and seeing a couple of friends visiting from out of town.
(edit: this will almost definitely include seeing Audio Bullies at Solyanka on Sat.)

Sat. early evening - watching football

Sat. & Sun. afternoon - working on demos of songs I've written for my new band 8) (first practice on Monday!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to Manchester for a stag weekend. No WHP :-(

No plans in place at all for bars / clubs. There are 18 of us going, so it will turn in to a total disaster. I caught a cold on the way back from Ibiza last weekend, and could honestly do with giving the whole thing a miss.

Friday: Work, then nothing
Saturday: nothing
Sunday: nothing
Monday: Work, then nothing
etc...

Heading to the first WHP of the season tomorrow for Matador, Hawtin, Cox & Yousef etc :) Hopefully the aircon has a slight improvement on since easter.

Out in Manchester all day on Saturday.

Liverpool game on sunday.

Back