We Love Freshblood DJ Competition

CC001

[FONT=&quot]Here at We Love HQ we’re always looking out for new DJ talent so if you have a fresh mix, send it over to us and you could be featured on the We Love website or like Mark Murphy & DJ Lunik, be chosen to play at We Love… Space.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DJ Lunik[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The We Love team is like a well-oiled machine, without the slippery oily stuff. So much work goes into what they do - with all the club nights and competitions (like Freshblood), but when you meet Mark, Sarah and the rest of the We-Love team, you would think it was effortless. Such a happy, positive, super-organised team. I love We Love" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dan Rutledge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“After having the privilege of being crowned January’s We Love Freshblood competition winner, I’ve had a lot of interest from all kinds of industry professionals including promoters and also other DJ’s and producers. It’s only been a few weeks since it was announced and I’ve already been asked to do guest mixes for radio shows and interviews for websites. It was a great opportunity for me as a DJ / Producer to get my music out there and with the support of a well respected event such as We Love Space; it's one I’m planning to build upon.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ed Lee[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Winning We Love’s Freshblood competition has been a great way to promote myself and to be associated with the quality We Love brings. It's also given me confidence in my abilities and to really push for my goals!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For more information about We Love… FRESHBLOOD click the banner below[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back