We Are Rockstars @ IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL 2012

McRackin

Super Moderator
every friday from june 8th till september 21st :!:

as previously announced, 2012 will be the brand's busiest season with the addition of a second weekly event in both ibiza and mallorca with superstar DJs.....

4392044666_90b34d0cee_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New for 2012

For the first time in 2012 a brand new second weekly event will see superstar DJ's headlining the main stage every Thursday or Friday (Confirmed dates TBC). With the line up in 2011 featuring such names as Fatboy Slim, Zane Lowe and Annie Mac you can expect more of the same as Ibiza Rocks continues to be the biggest thing on the island.

We Are Rockstars (W.A.R.!)

Combined_News_Story_Image-600x242.jpg

A brand new night is about to hit the Balearics with a bang!

WE ARE ROCKSTARS (W.A.R!)
is the new dance fuelled, DJ led night that will see an incredible mix of the most influential and exciting names in electronic music take over the famous outdoor ‘Rocks' stages every Thursday in Mallorca* and Friday in Ibiza for 16 weeks straight from June through to September 2012 (*Friday in Mallorca for first 3 weeks in June)

Here at Ibiza Rocks we have always been at the forefront of what is new and exciting in music. And right now nothing is more new and exciting than what is coming out of the electronic scene. DJs - from Zane to Doorly to Annie Mac - have always been part of our Rocks shows and we've pioneered live shows from the likes of The Prodigy, Chase & Status, Magnetic Man and Calvin Harris. We took it a step further in 2009 with the ground-breaking Reclaim the Dancefloor! bringing the best new DJ's and producers to Ibiza, many for the first time.

Now it's time for the next natural step and to let these masters of electronic music come home to the hub of the best music events in the Balearics – the ‘Rocks' Hotels. Forget waiting for midnight to hit the ‘superclubs' and opt to go to W.A.R! Same time, same venue, same quality of show, same unrivalled atmosphere, but with We Are Rockstars it's time for the DJs to steal the stage, and the show!

With massive sets already confirmed across the summer from Example & DJ Wire, Major Lazer (Live), Doorly and EXCLUSIVE shows from Mark Ronson & Zane Lowe, Skream & Benga and Magnetic Man (Live), Annie Mac (Mallorca only) + MUCH MORE to be announced ....

scaled.php
scaled.php

GO TO W.A.R! EVERY WEEK AT THE ‘ROCKS' HOTEL – THE HOME OF
FORWARD THINKING MUSIC FOR A NEW GENERATION​
ELECTRIC ADDITIONS KATY B, DJ FRESH,
TODDLA T, RINSE AND HOSPITALITY
ADDED TO AN ALREADY INCREDIBLE LINE UP INCLUDING
EXAMPLE & DJ WIRE, MARK RONSON & ZANE LOWE,
MAGNETIC MAN, MAJOR LAZER,​
SKREAM & BENGA AND
SO MUCH MORE

Ibiza, 7th May 2012 (FIX Ibiza).- WE ARE ROCKSTARS (W.A.R!) is a brand new weekly night about to hit the Balearics with a bang. The electronic fuelled, DJ led night will see an incredible mix of the most influential and exciting names in electronic music take over the famous outdoor ‘Rocks' stage at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel every Fridays for 16 weeks straight from June through to September 2012.

New additions to the already incredible line up are DJ Fresh, Disclosure, Rudimental, Ms Dynamite, Shy FX, Jakwob, Citizen, Mista Jam, Union, Dismantle, Toddla T, Oneman and two special nights WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS..RINSE with Katy B, Devlin, Zinc, Joker, P Money, Ms Dynamite and Roska and WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS.. HOSPITALITY with Netsky, High Contrast, Danny Byrd, Nu:tone and Wrec.

The early evening, outdoor shows will welcome exclusive appearances by the formidable musical force that is internationally renowned producer Mark Ronson and Ibiza Rock's Music Director Zane Lowe. The master DJ duo lead a line-up that also includes the pioneers of British dubstep Magnetic Man.

Example + DJ Wire will be teaming up for no less than five shows across the islands, Major Lazer will play both and Ibiza with support in Ibiza from Radio 1's newest DJ Toddla T. Fellow rising stars of Radio 1, Skream and Benga, bring longtime collaborator Sgt Pokes and vocalist Youngman for exclusive back to back shows in both Ibiza. As always, the heavyweights are joined by the best in breakthrough talent and it's with great excitement that two of the freshest names in electronic music, Disclosure and Rudimental are making their Balaeric debuts at W.A.R!

Many of these incredible purveyors of electronic music are headlining festivals across the globe and now they take their rightful position as headliners at the best outdoor music venue in the Balearics – the Rocks hotels. The Ibiza Rocks brand has been the driving force behind outdoor clubbing events in the White Isle and continues to lead the way. Real music lovers can forget waiting for midnight to hit the crammed ‘superclubs' with the masses and opt to go to W.A.R! to dance under the stars, with the most influential talent at the forefront of electronic music.

With the welcome addition of new weekly night We Are Rockstars, the ‘Rocks' Hotels are doubling their events offering and now hosting two major music shows per week – that's 64 headline events across 16 weeks in Ibiza this summer!

W.A.R! will take on the same 7pm – midnight slot as the ‘Rocks' gigs, outdoor under the sweet Balearic stars. The world's best DJs, incredible production, the famous outdoor rocks stage, a unique atmosphere and you. We Are All Rockstars!

08/06 OPENING PARTY WITH MARK RONSON & ZANE LOWE (EXCLUSIVE)| DOORLY | DISCLOSURE
22/06 SKREAM FT. SGT POKES | MISTA JAM | SHY FX | UNION
29/06 WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS…HOSPITALITY with NETSKY,HIGH CONTRAST,DANNY BYRD,NU:TONE AND WREC
06/07 MARK RONSON & ZANE LOWE (EXCLUSIVE)| DISCLOSURE | RUDIMENTAL
13/07 SPECIAL GUESTS (TBC)
20/07 EXAMPLE + DJ WIRE | DOORLY | RUDIMENTAL
27/07 SPECIAL GUESTS (TBC)
04/08 MARK RONSON & ZANE LOWE (EXCLUSIVE) | DOORLY
10/08 SKREAM & BENGA FEAT SGT POKES AND YOUNGMAN (EXCLUSIVE) | DISMANTLE
17/08 MAJOR LAZER LIVE | TODDLA T | ONEMAN
24/08 WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS..RINSE with KATY B|DEVLIN|ZINC|JOKER|P MONEY|MS DYNAMITE|ROSKA
31/08 MAGNETIC MAN LIVE | DOORLY
07/09 DJ FRESH | JAKWOB | CITIZEN
14/09 EXAMPLE + DJ WIRE | DOORLY
21/09 MARK RONSON & ZANE LOWE (EXCLUSIVE) | DOORLY

"As soon as we walked off stage at Ibiza Rocks last year Mark and I knew we had to turn it into 'something'. It's too much fun. We are excited to be back out in Ibiza for 'W.A.R.' this summer." – Zane Lowe

"Playing with Zane last summer got me so hype, this whole past year, I feel like I've been playing at only 79.3% when I'm by myself...get ready for 203.9% Ibiza." - Mark Ronson

"My last time at Ibiza Rocks was amazing, the set was amazing, the people were great, it was my birthday the night of show, cake on my face, the crowd singing happy birthday and everything! This time around me and Skream are going to deliver the most amazing set ever, it's our first DJ set together at Ibiza Rocks and we won't disappoint." – Benga

"I'm proud, honoured and ridiculously excited to be embarking on my 5th year as part of the Rocks family! The evolution of our parties has continued to change the face of Ibiza and this year we will take on the new sounds that we introduced and have built carefully on the island to the main stage with our "We Are Rockstars" shows. Nothing compares to the energy of that Rocks stage and this year you don't need to be able to play a guitar to headline on it! I'm so ready for June! See you there!" – Doorly

Last edited by a moderator:
W.A.R! new acts revealed!

Chase & Status with three exclusive shows (Mallorca only),
DJ Fresh
Jaymo & Andy George
(Mallorca only)
Breakage
(Ibiza only)
Feed Me
(Mallorca only)
Disclosure
Rudimental
Ms Dynamite
Shy FX
Sub Focus
(Mallorca only)
Dillon Francis
(Mallorca only)
Jakwob
Citizen
MistaJam
(Ibiza only)
Union
(Ibiza only)
Dismantle
Toddla T
(Ibiza only)
Oneman

and two special nights:

WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS..RINSE with Katy B, Devlin, Zinc, Joker, P Money, Ms Dynamite
and Roska (Ibiza only)

WE ARE ROCKSTARS PRESENTS.. HOSPITALITY with Netsky, High Contrast, Danny Byrd, Nu:tone and Wrec (Ibiza only).

scaled.php
scaled.php

Ibiza kicks: Kissy sell out

This summer sees the return of Europe's biggest foootball event Euro 2012 and the outdoor courtyard of Ibiza Rocks will be the place to catch all the action.

Kicking off on the 15th June with the anticipated game between England and Sweden Ibiza Kicks will see our Resident DJ's on hand to get the crowd hyped with the freshest sounds pre game before the full match is screened LIVE on our massive 4x4 metre main stage video wall.

After the final whistle blows we'll be hosting a massive after party with Rocks favourite and Radio 1 star Kissy Sellout taking to the decks to (hopefully) celebrate a England victory.

Ibiza Kicks: Footie + Music in the unique atmopshere of the Rocks

Back