Water, water, everywhere

Clara

I haven't really been on here much recently so a bit behind the news.

Did I hear that the water supply in Ibiza was being sorted for this summer so we would be able to drink the tap water in clubs as opposed to having to pay 6 quid for a stinky non-refillable bottle? If so, that would make my Easter.

Unless that is, I dreamt it...

water

I belive that this is the case ibza has at long last hooked up to the fresh water supply, however how the clubs are going to deal with this is another story stiggie gits have most likely got something up there sleeves to stop us getting water from the club taps, probably have the cold water supply swithched off just look warm water to wash ya danies

6 euros for a bottle of clean water is an absolutely insane price to pay!if the waters clean, Im drinking it, or smuggling my own bottle in from a street vendor......costs 1 euro......

here's a trick i have up my sleeve (dont tell anyone, except all you hundreds of people who log on here!)
if you are lucky to have a car and drive to the clubs, you fill you car up with the 10p big bottles of water you buy from the spanish supermarkets, keep them in you car, go into the club as noramal and buy one RIDICULOUS 7euro bottle of water then you pop out (i take it in shifts with my mates i'm with, so its normally one journey each a night) with the empty little expensive rip off club bottle of water and go the car and fill up! you can walk in and out as much as you like and bouncers are none the wiser cause they see its their bottle of water your buying.

sounds a bit extreme, but wot a money saver!!

Last year at Space I couldn't finish my super sized bottle of 'Sunny Delight' on the line so a couple offered to down the last bit -- hey only in Ibiza ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
6 euros for a bottle of clean water is an absolutely insane price to pay!if the waters clean, Im drinking it, or smuggling my own bottle in from a street vendor......costs 1 euro......

Aye but once you're in there how do you refill it? Trust me, we tried every trick in the book last year and managed to smuggle in one decent sized one each but after an hour you need to buy one. I even tried drinking the tap water in Pacha, thinking it can't be that bad and nearly puked on the balcony which must've been a lovely sight!

kitten's head said:
I even tried drinking the tap water in Pacha, thinking it can't be that bad and nearly puked on the balcony which must've been a lovely sight!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sDSCF1163.JPG

I reckon this is all too good to be true.

There's no way all those club owners will let this HUGE source of income disappear down the drain(or our throats). Even if the island is now connected with fresh drinking water I can see the clubs salting their supply to protect their 8 euro a bottle sales.....disgusting. :evil:

B.

water

apparently so but the clubs will probably have the water supply disconnected :(

the water of the taps are not drinkable
and never will
trust me, i live in ibiza and nobody knows nothing about this news

//technoboy.

klingclubber said:
here's a trick i have up my sleeve (dont tell anyone, except all you hundreds of people who log on here!)
if you are lucky to have a car and drive to the clubs, you fill you car up with the 10p big bottles of water you buy from the spanish supermarkets, keep them in you car, go into the club as noramal and buy one RIDICULOUS 7euro bottle of water then you pop out (i take it in shifts with my mates i'm with, so its normally one journey each a night) with the empty little expensive rip off club bottle of water and go the car and fill up! you can walk in and out as much as you like and bouncers are none the wiser cause they see its their bottle of water your buying.

sounds a bit extreme, but wot a money saver!!

Yup been doing that for years, in fact it pretty much pays for the hire car in savings :)

heard crazy shit like they salt the tap water so you can't drink....what kind ashit is htat....but anyways..last year pacha my friend flirted with this hot mixed (asian/white) bar tender and we got hooked up with liter bottles of water for 8 euros :)

kitten's head said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

Aye but once you're in there how do you refill it? Trust me, we tried every trick in the book last year and managed to smuggle in one decent sized one each but after an hour you need to buy one. I even tried drinking the tap water in Pacha, thinking it can't be that bad and nearly puked on the balcony which must've been a lovely sight!

Simple, Do as Klingclubber suggests, even if you don't have a car, just stash the big water bottles in the car park then buy one of the club's own bottles, then get your hand stamped and you can go in and out the club to sneakily refill it , only club it doesn't work at is Space. It saved me a small fortune doing that 2 years ago.

thats f***ing crazy :O 6 euros for a drink of water scanky bastards cant ya take bottles in like ya bag n stuff or do they check that shit aswell?

the water in amnesia is def drinkable, for some reason. tasted decent, and i was all pilled up- you notice bad quality more when pilled up. really!

there is no way your be able to drink their water in clubs, even some places in england there are taps in pubs etc that are not for drinking, why would ibiza clubs want to loose tons of cash every night?? just dont add up..

I normally down a few bottles of water and orange before I get in, then just buy two bottles of water and sip on them through out the night.

Never tried in Amnesia but I read years ago that the water in Privilege comes from a private spring and it IS drinkable. I have done this the past 2 years with no problems in the tummy department and it tasted fine!

Back