*Warning* Policia Local

MR.B

A word of warning, I have just come back from Ibiza and one night opted for some drinks in San Antionio's West end. No problems very vibrant and fun , there were four "Policia Local" officers standing on a corner , nothing unusual about that , but as i walked past i noticed they were drinking beer and smoking and trying to flirt with the girls. Obviously an unusual sight for most people , and one guy decided to take a photo...big mistake, they went Mental! grabbed him , snatched his camera off him , deleted what looked like a few pictures, gave him his camera back then gave him a slap in the face!. They then went about checking other peoples phones and cameras in the immediate location , I guess they didnt want to get caught drinking on duty and then get done for assult. I was able to smuggle this pic out on my phone. You can see their drinks on the table behind them.
DSC00429.jpg

I think I remember that bar..........

I found them scary, but then you do think that about foreign police (or I do) as nobody wants to end up in a foreign jail.

brilliant!

emma - surely a uk one is just as bad. they do like like evil bastards though.

brilliant!

emma - surely a uk one is just as bad. they do like like evil bastards though.

Well yeah but I always get the impression that foreign ones treat you even worse - because you are English. But I could be wrong and going on gospel.

Well yeah but I always get the impression that foreign ones treat you even worse - because you are English. But I could be wrong and going on gospel.
Go to the States... they love your accents. You'll be able to talk your way out of any predicament ;)

elementary. so as not to leave fingerprints on their glasses.

More importantly, they do want to minimize (or eliminate) their risk of getting infected in the event they come into an aggressive physical contact with the person they will arrest. Who knows if the folks they nab or end up punching has some kind of infectious disease. The last thing one would want is to land a punch on someone in the mouth and end up with Tetanus.

I think the guy took a picture of them as he thought it was unusual that they were drinking ,smoking and flirting whilst clearly on duty.

I think the guy took a picture of them as he thought it was unusual that they were drinking ,smoking and flirting whilst clearly on duty.

well I think we all know why the guy wanted to take the photo.. but why he did it is another question.

Back