Wanna know about your hotel?

andi

Hi guys, for all the newbies out there and ibiza virgins and even those who have been before but have chosen different accomodation this time round try http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk which contains real verdicts of hotels and apartments from people who have actually stayed there. There are hotels from all over the world but a simple drop-down menu will take you to the ibiza section, and even locate the part of ibiza you may be staying in or near.

Hope this helps!

Thanx, I tried it before I flew out and found out a little about where I was going to be staying which was nice as people had left good comments about the hotel which all turned out to be right.

Maybe somebody had a bad experience and left a crappy review of the hotel you will be staying in, but there will be other reviews and at least you will get a good feel for the place before you get there. Nice to know you wont be sharing your bedroom with the rats and bugs!

Nice pix andivokes, lovely sunsets, cool shades 8) thanks for sharing them with us :)

LOL

It was quite funny reading the reviews for Jet Aptms, all middle aged families, complaining that it was easier to buy drugs than a beer, all didnt rate the place at all.

andivokes said:
Hi guys, for all the newbies out there and ibiza virgins and even those who have been before but have chosen different accomodation this time round try http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk which contains real verdicts of hotels and apartments from people who have actually stayed there. There are hotels from all over the world but a simple drop-down menu will take you to the ibiza section, and even locate the part of ibiza you may be staying in or near.

Hope this helps!

Another good website to check out is www.holidaysexposed.com where you can find lots of reviews on accommodation, bars, resturants and the clubs.

Only 10 more weeks to go until I am there!!!!

Thanx for that fraz, its always good to go armed with a little knowledge of what you should REALLY expect as opposed to what the brochure told you.

Apologies if your hotel isnt on the site, maybe someone who has been to your hotel or apt could be the first to leave a review? Anyone been to hotel catalina above savannah?

Back