VIP Tables at clubs

kuzak77

Guys
coming July 11-17 to celebrate a 40th birthday.
We are partying one night off a night.
Main clubs Privilege(carl cox), Pacha, Sankeys(tribal sessions)

We have 20 people confirmed, and I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of VIP tables at each of these clubs. Full service VIP, costs etc for each club.

Thank you in advance!
Nik

calculate around 250-300€ per head. vip table prices for this year aren't out yet, but it'll be around that.

it's early still, we'll have some of the tables on sale in a few weeks. if you're in a hurry, contact the club directly.

as for the carl cox at privilege date - if you're looking for a VIP table for that night, expect to pay a lot. he only does two dates at privilege and those tables will be expensive I'm sure. best to get in touch with the club, but I'm not sure if the VIP manager has started working just yet.

yea we are paying 6000 euros for 20 people at pure pacha, but ti's not the tables right on the dance floor.

i think we can expect to pay the same or little more at privilege correct?

so guys we arrive July 11, and the first night at privilege is coxy. Come to find out that cheapest tables are 500 Euro per person. With that being said we want to do tables at pacha and amnesia during the week and they are going for 250-300 euro per person.

Is there a VIP access line and VIP area access bands that we can purchase without the table service?
nik

Some people have a thing against VIP however we were very pleased with it, especially at Pacha. We went in August & the clubs were over-packed so it gave us space to just chill. Not to bad a deal if you don't go crazy with your bottle service selections.

people have a thing against VIP however we were very pleased with it, especially at Pacha. We went in August & the clubs were over-packed so it gave us space to just chill

Maybe there would have been a bit more room for everybody else if there wasn't an area taped off for faux vips. I'm glad you were very pleased with your upgrade,did it make you feel more important?

VIP tables at clubs. Take them outside,and stack them high. This is just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to use some of the vips as an accellerant...?

Last edited:
VIP isn't about "feeling important" for me it's about feeling good. For starters, it's great not to wait in a long line to get in & then to be set up for the night for drinks. I enjoyed a place to sit between dancing & I also enjoyed not wasting 1/2 my night waiting to get a drink or a water whenever I wanted one. The places we went to were packed, so having a comfortable place to take a breather & just chill was priceless.

I don't drive a fancy car, wear expensive clothes, or even own any jewelry (or a watch for that matter). However, through years of busting ass, I'm very comfortable, & rightfully unapologetic for it. I'm more into dirt bikes, tractors & chainsaws than flashy crap. VIP served a good purpose for us, so yes, I thought it was worth it. Ymmv

balearic joe, you're like a broken record. you sound like those two old men from the muppets ;)

(staedtler and waldorf i think :lol::lol::lol:)

balearic joe, you're like a broken record. you sound like those two old men from the muppets ;)

(staedtler and waldorf i think :lol::lol::lol:)

You're fairly predicable yourself jim,judging by recent posts. I will express my views on the vip culture whenever I like.

And it's me who,sounds like an old man? I'm not the one who wishes to spend extra money on miner luxuries, like easy access to drinks, a comfy place to sit and my own table,away from youth.. ;)

Maybe there would have been a bit more room for everybody else if there wasn't an area taped off for faux vips. I'm glad you were very pleased with your upgrade,did it make you feel more important?
At 40 my friends and I along with our spouses don't want to fight the lines at the bar or the lines to get into the club or get bumped into buy obnoxious drunks that can't hold their liquor. So yes I will probably drop 3k euros for my wife and me on VIP while we are there, but we are paying for space, comfort and convenience.

Back