VIP - Music On

Arno Fonz

Hi,

I'll go to Music on for my pre-BDay party the 3th of July (my B-Day It's 4th ^^)

I would like to go to the VIP for this party. Any one know conditions for VIP at Music On? We are 5 to go, and we want to be in the terrace!

Thanks for your answer :)

Arno

hi arno - in a few days (probably start of next week) you'll be able to request vip tables for amnesia via our party calendar. vip table prices are dynamic for amnesia which means you simply have to send a request then and amnesia come back with an offer.

do you know if you'll you be doing the be@ sushi meal deal at amnesia this year? interested to know if anyone on here tried it last year and if so what were your thoughts?

do you know if you'll you be doing the be@ sushi meal deal at amnesia this year? interested to know if anyone on here tried it last year and if so what were your thoughts?

yes it is planned. we haven't received any price details yet for this year though. we will let people know once this is online again.

not for the table per head is 500 euros. last summer august 2014.

those prices are totally dynamic moe...meaning depending on what table, what date and when you request it, they can change totally. I know that because amnesia VIP do not have fixed prices as other VIP sections do.

I've just received a reply from amnesia regarding vip for cocoon June 15th.
Table for 2 on the terrace €500 of which €400 is spendable on drinks.
It's cited as an offer. Asking if I agree with this.
Does this mean it could be negotiable?
The only reason I'm contemplating this is because last year I was having the time of my life but the good lady was moaning that there was nowhere to chill out and we ended up leaving after s couple of hours. Want to avoid the same early exit this year.

these prices are normally not negotiable.
the very same table would cost you probably double or triple in august believe me.

anybody know how the tables are in the "second row" on the terrace? Can you even have a good view down onto the madness from the second row? How does it sound up there?

anybody know how the tables are in the "second row" on the terrace? Can you even have a good view down onto the madness from the second row? How does it sound up there?

if you're sat you won't see too well I'd say, but it still depends a bit on the exact table location. sound up there is OK, but of course never has the power it has as when you're on the dancefloor

quick question guys: If you are book a table in Amnesia for €500e and it says €400 is spendable on drinks, what is the drinks price then? Same like in the bar up stairs or higher?

quick question guys: If you are book a table in Amnesia for €500e and it says €400 is spendable on drinks, what is the drinks price then? Same like in the bar up stairs or higher?

normally if you have a table, then it's bottle service only. not sure at what price bottles begin in amnesia, in other clubs they start at around 350€.

Back