VIP @ luciano terraza @ space

It runs all along the back, where the shutters are. It's a raised platform which overlooks the dancefloor facing the DJ booth. I think there's also a smaller, more exclusive area in the corner by the small bar on the right-hand side as you face the booth.

Am not anti bottle service just for the sake of it......BUT but I can't for the life of me understand having a VIP table in Space, DC10, Amnesia or Sankeys!

Am not anti bottle service just for the sake of it......BUT but I can't for the life of me understand having a VIP table in Space, DC10, Amnesia or Sankeys!

1. your own super clean and always available toilets.
2. comfortable sit down areas.

that alone for me makes it worthwhile, but i am a bit older now ;)

Im planning to visit Vagabundos, Enter (RH, Dubfire, Solomun) and Revolution (Cox, Corola) on the first week in Sep. Are there any other tickets the VIP tables in Space (no-table VIP, or upgrades)? What would u recommend for Space and this three parties?

Im planning to visit Vagabundos, Enter (RH, Dubfire, Solomun) and Revolution (Cox, Corola) on the first week in Sep. Are there any other tickets the VIP tables in Space (no-table VIP, or upgrades)? What would u recommend for Space and this three parties?

no. either normal tickets or vip tables, there aren't any other options apart from that.

Back