VIP and Guestlist tickets

hi matt,

buying online means you've got your ticket sorted and you get in the quickest way possible.

nearly all clubs have a separate internet ticket list queue.

as for VIP. at cream for example, you pay 20€ (i think) more and this gives you access to the upper part of the club, especially at amnesia, it's worth it.

this is interesting, as I have always fancied going in the VIP at amnesia... not so bothered about anywhere else.
Where do you pay the extra 20 then? would this be possible at nights like Matinee or Cocoon? :?: :D

this is interesting, as I have always fancied going in the VIP at amnesia... not so bothered about anywhere else.
Where do you pay the extra 20 then? would this be possible at nights like Matinee or Cocoon? :?: :D

you buy a special ticket from here that gives you access.

not sure the same applies for cocoon or matinée

Nice one grego....:)

Where do they sell the cream VIP tickets to on the site?

Would be nice to chill up stairs and look down on the masses!

when they go on sale on here (next 1-2 weeks), then there is just another option to 'upgrade' when you buy the tickets.

hi matt,

buying online means you've got your ticket sorted and you get in the quickest way possible.

nearly all clubs have a separate internet ticket list queue.

as for VIP. at cream for example, you pay 20€ (i think) more and this gives you access to the upper part of the club, especially at amnesia, it's worth it.

When I was at Amnesia I just went up stairs.. are you talking about another section?

When I was at Amnesia I just went up stairs.. are you talking about another section?

yes, as russel says. the whole upper section in the main room. and most of the upper section of the terrace is VIP only, aside from the part where the toilets are.

or maybe, maybe you got lucky and just walked up the main VIP entrance.

Yeah, the left hand side of the terrace where the toilets are is a normal balcony with a bar if i remember correctly?....

@ grego - if you spot the VIP tickets for cream as soon as they are on the site, could you pop a message on here?...would be appricated.

Entry into Amnesia?

Hey guys,

After some advice please.

Am landing in Ibiza airport on Thursday 1st July at midnight, staying in Jet apartments (Bora Bora) and hoping to dump our luggage and get a taxi straight to Cream @ Amnesia for the Above and Beyond set!!!

If I buy tickets in advance online, do you think there will be a problem with entry? What is the latest we can arrive/ gain entry at the club (in case Sleazyjet is delayed!!)

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.
Bring on July!!!
:)

How is the Qing system working out for internet tickets. I know there were a few teething problems with Long Q's etc.

Have they sorted them out?

Back