rubio123

Hello

Would anyone be interested in original KU posters from the 80's? (Most by Yves Uro)

The posters are from my dad's personal collection, he lived in Ibiza for 10 years and worked at KU in the late 80's.

He has kept the posters flat for 33 years and most are in a very good condition! I have attached a few examples.

Thanks

Noah

Attachments

• IMG_8683.jpg
    IMG_8683.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7842 (1).jpg
    IMG_7842 (1).jpg
    595 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7818 .jpg
    IMG_7818 .jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 73
Hello

Would anyone be interested in original KU posters from the 80's? (Most by Yves Uro)

The posters are from my dad's personal collection, he lived in Ibiza for 10 years and worked at KU in the late 80's.

He has kept the posters flat for 33 years and most are in a very good condition! I have attached a few examples.

Thanks

Noah

yes please!!! what's your price?

Get a decent colour photocopier running and you have a steady income..

Hello

Thanks

Noah
Hello, I am looking for Ku 80's posters.
Which ones do you have?
What is the price?
Thank you,
Virginie

Hello

Thanks

Noah

Hi Noah,
Do you still have any left ?

Hello

Thanks

Noah

Hi Noah,

If you have any of these left, I would be very keen to pick one up.

Thanks very much
Thom

Hello

Thanks

Noah

yes please!!! what's your price?
Yo tambien! would love to purchase some! Name your price(s).

Hello

would anyone be interested in the posters attached from KU 1986?

Attachments

• IMG_2444 2.jpg
    IMG_2444 2.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8680 (1).jpg
    IMG_8680 (1).jpg
    638.4 KB · Views: 35
some classic KU posters from the 80's:

Last edited:
Back