Villa Parties

Won’t give out names but a few bars around have been offering Villa parties for 50-70euros but pretty sceptical and not sure it’s worth the hassle / risk

some people promoting villa parties 50/100€ (they quit 1 month ago with the big fines measures), i heard some spread 100€ taxi and event didnt happen so a loss of money and time (it reminds me the seek of after parties,showing up at doors once a mate/hot chick inside send location but no ways to enter ...)
The 2famous spots of after parties around cova Santa was still on last year (just spotted only chicks dressed very short getting there 👀 ), there was some in san an bay (deutch place from what i heard)
some regular people organizing small private parties 20-30 people...
some private party for rich people in big villa , boat party in big boat too, all free from a rich bloke but all girs are models look a like .
some djs throwing private parties for 40-50 people...
i havent hear about the ones with big name djs.

Forget this quest, fine is too high, just enjoy Sea Sun Beach n FOOD!
ps:if still looking for it, ask bars, its like drugs u will always find in ibz by any ways 😆

some people promoting villa parties 50/100€ (they quit 1 month ago with the big fines measures), i heard some spread 100€ taxi and event didnt happen so a loss of money and time (it reminds me the seek of after parties,showing up at doors once a mate/hot chick inside send location but no ways to enter ...)
The 2famous spots of after parties around cova Santa was still on last year (just spotted only chicks dressed very short getting there 👀 ), there was some in san an bay (deutch place from what i heard)
some regular people organizing small private parties 20-30 people...
some private party for rich people in big villa , boat party in big boat too, all free from a rich bloke but all girs are models look a like .
some djs throwing private parties for 40-50 people...
i havent hear about the ones with big name djs.

Forget this quest, fine is too high, just enjoy Sea Sun Beach n FOOD!
ps:if still looking for it, ask bars, its like drugs u will always find in ibz by any ways 😆

I did actually see a guardia civil yesterday in Sant Miquel with binoculars looking into distance, maybe tipped off? Personally I'm not that bothered this time. Intrigued to meet "Francisco the Hippy" though. Get him signed up on here.

I did actually see a guardia civil yesterday in Sant Miquel with binoculars looking into distance, maybe tipped off? Personally I'm not that bothered this time. Intrigued to meet "Francisco the Hippy" though. Get him signed up on here.
If you see another old longhair guy it could be me...

Saga bedouin at can soleil, very very private afterparty ,any lucky guy from here ?
free drinks :cool:
Worker mate bound to ibz nightlife, was there n ibz veteran netherland mate too ,spotted on worker mate's video (he didnt post on his fb he was in ibz , just send him a mess to enjoy ibz 2022)
i got the info from my worker mate for solomun after party at W,u had to be on a list

Back