Video name help

Dirk

Who remembers a video that someone had made, sort of documentary style. Interviewed a couple on the beach in front of Bora Bora and he was f***ed on K and thought they were cartoons? Have it on my PC somewhere but can find it or remember the name of it. Early to mid noughties?

Found it! Ibiza's Children, well worth a watch if you have never seen it.

didn't watch the entire thing, but enjoyed what I saw. that very first track (altitude, the shokk remix) took me right back to the days when I was a big trance fan (20 years ago).

one thing, on youtube in the credits it says the video is from 1992, but I would think rather 2002?

also funny to see armin that young haha!

didn't watch the entire thing, but enjoyed what I saw. that very first track (altitude, the shokk remix) took me right back to the days when I was a big trance fan (20 years ago).

one thing, on youtube in the credits it says the video is from 1992, but I would think rather 2002?

Ahh, typo, now changed. Thanks mate.

Definitely, there's an old mate of mine in there who is deffo class of early 2000s, not 90s

The gentlemen on Ket saying you look like a cartoon worked in the Ebano 2001/2002

Last edited:

Some great Trance Tunes played in that video ?

Great post, I got a bit misty-eyed watching that. Certainly adds fuel to the old 'not as good as it was' argument...people there to get properly involved, not just watching it and filming it'...

Back