ushuaia tickets...

richmal

Hi - on their website they have released tickets for the summer. When will they be available on spotlight? Thanks

soon - probably in the next two or three days. don't worry the events won't sell out that quickly so you'll definitely be fine.

Yeah I'm gunning for Ants and La Familia tix, so hoping they become available soon.

don't worry you'll get them. might be a bit longer until we get tickets than what I've said above, but we will get them and thus so will you :)

Even tho the tix are available on Ushuaia's website I'd rather do all my shopping on this website. Thanks for all the info.

Armin's Solo show has been announced its on the 6/8 (weekend im there!!!)
Any updates on when tickets will be available?

we'll start selling ushuaïa tickets on monday, but I'm not 100% sure if it will be for all shows already starting from monday

Just seen martin garrix is starting a midnight show every Friday with capital FM puts the rumoursof ushuaia to bed

Hi folks - I just got my tickets for Multiply Closing Party at Ushuaia.
Can I ask a stupid question please ;)
The tickets say doors open at 5pm what time would be best to head down as dont want to be the early bird (and pay fortune for bevvy) but yet don't want to miss a thing. :lol:
Thanks in advance

Hi folks - I just got my tickets for Multiply Closing Party at Ushuaia.
Can I ask a stupid question please ;)
The tickets say doors open at 5pm what time would be best to head down as dont want to be the early bird (and pay fortune for bevvy) but yet don't want to miss a thing. :lol:
Thanks in advance

arrive between 7 and 8pm

will there be tickets on Spotlight for the Avicii Opening Party soon? Or just on the street?

Back