Two Girls from Germany in Ibiza 11th - 21st of July

Hi Katja, I'll be there from the 10th of July to the 16th. I'd be great to make some new friends so happy to meet up if it works for you guys. :)

I'm by myself in Ibiza (first time). I'm from Sydney, Australia and will be staying at Ushuaia in Playa Den Bossa. I'm coming from a friends wedding in France, so figured if I'm flying halfway around the world, might as well go to Ibiza. I'm hoping to find a good group of people to hang out with, otherwise I may be making friends with homeless people, lol :)

Hey guys,
my best friend and I will be staying at Ibiza Town from July 11th till 21st.
We would love to meet up with a few people, making party, or drinking cocktails. If you would be interested in meeting up then let us know. :)
hi Katja, will be visiting until 14 July and staying in calla bassa, always up for a meet with new people to enjoy the beaches and cocktails and enjoying the best place on earth, mick x

Hey guys,
my best friend and I will be staying at Ibiza Town from July 11th till 21st.
We would love to meet up with a few people, making party, or drinking cocktails. If you would be interested in meeting up then let us know. :)

Show your Inbox.

German People r most friendly People in ibz
Met 1bloke &2 girl With their Huge convertible car smokin Chichz inside zt salinas P sa trinxa lol,Housing in portinax,we r on the way to ho yo bmi but they wanted to dressup b4 lol never saw thèm Again,hope they didnt fell on a Gap...as one girl struggle to get of sa trinxa parking lol

Hi, I'm going alone from London on July 15th till 18th.
I will stay close to the port of Ibiza.
Planning to go to solomun+1 party w/ dixon on sunday, amnesia on monday.
No plans for saturday and tuesday until now.
Lets meet all!!!

Hey there, Canadian solo traveler here, first time on the Island looking for some good people to hangout and party with. do you have your parties lined up?

Back