Tronic, Manycome or somewhere else for decent techno.

156defected

Ibiza in a weeks time and looking for a night of techno. Been looking at resistance or circoloco but come to the conclusion, that despite having some techno heavy weights on the lineups, it looks like, from Youtube videos, it's all tech house these days.

So that brings me, to Tronic or manycome but have some reservations about both. Never heard of manycome and assume, the club will be half open and still maybe not filled enough for a good atmosphere and Tronic's at Eden, I'm sure I don't need to explain my reservations about a night at Eden, especially, as I'm already going there, for a bit of trance.

So anyone been or have any tips for either or any other nights that might suit?

P.S - Seen cocoon is on as well, but again, Sven Vath and Marco Bailey, ain't quite what they used to be, when playing the orbit, back in the 90s.

I like Eden, the sound system is actually pretty good

I've been to Tronic a couple of times this season and will go again at the end of the month. I found it a good night, good vibe without the edginess of Circo Loco. Some of the names you may not of heard of but they are talented . Check out Japan's Drunken Kong if you get the chance, he has just been on the front page of Asian mix mag, good DJ and so far his song in conjunction with Christian Smith ( What does it all mean ) is my fave of the season

The crowd a real mixture but it's a great vibe, it's not pulled in many of my Italian pals yet even with Deborah playing which is a shame

Give it go, it's not a high door and I love the way CS is bringing Techno to SA

I like Eden, the sound system is actually pretty good

I've been to Tronic a couple of times this season and will go again at the end of the month. I found it a good night, good vibe without the edginess of Circo Loco. Some of the names you may not of heard of but they are talented . Check out Japan's Drunken Kong if you get the chance, he has just been on the front page of Asian mix mag, good DJ and so far his song in conjunction with Christian Smith ( What does it all mean ) is my fave of the season

The crowd a real mixture but it's a great vibe, it's not pulled in many of my Italian pals yet even with Deborah playing which is a shame

Give it go, it's not a high door and I love the way CS is bringing Techno to SA
Hmm, I was leaning towards many come, I take it you've not tried that?

No - have not tried it, Vista room is good though but I prob won't go there until the wrangling about who owns it is sorted, that fire / health report before the season started was a bit scary.

Let me know what it's like if you go there, I would say it would be a more hardcore crowd than Tronic

No - have not tried it, Vista room is good though but I prob won't go there until the wrangling about who owns it is sorted, that fire / health report before the season started was a bit scary.

Let me know what it's like if you go there, I would say it would be a more hardcore crowd than Tronic
Ended up with tickets for tronic. Touts said no one has been buying tickets for many come.

Back