Tribal Gathering Weekender anyone?

Miss Fox

:D N8 (Fellow bintboy) and myself are heading up to Southport for some Feathers and Facepaint antics this weekender!!! :eek: Hopefully Barbie will have left us a pink trail of bangles last weekend to give us a little treasure hunt adventure :lol: or maybe she's left some other treasure! :p (Ever hopeful! :rolleyes:) Will anyone us be joining us in some mad, messy mayhem then?

Are you Tribal? :eek: ;)

I was last year, and had an amazing time. The chalets are crap but don't expect 5 star for a Pontins holiday camp. There is security guards who patrol the site, but keep your eye out for scallies who loiter around at silly times. Not going this year, but I can fully recommend eating your breakfast in the Soap Bar on Saturday morning whilst some top tunage is coming your way.

Wish I was going. :(

I was hoping to go but I blew all my money this weekend so now I can't really afford it? Does anyone know if you can just go for one night without getting a chalet coz I only live down the road & I don't wanna miss Morillo!

annannanna said:
I was hoping to go but I blew all my money this weekend so now I can't really afford it? Does anyone know if you can just go for one night without getting a chalet coz I only live down the road & I don't wanna miss Morillo!

me2!!! Gonna try and sort something out- i will try and get a plus one if on the list if not Ill give ya the details if we can pay :p

Where bouts in liverpool u from again? Im in maghull so only 20mins from the site :D

annannanna said:

You can get entry only, email them via the Tribal site at http://www.tribalgathering.co.uk/weekender[/url]

gecko2 said:
I was last year, and had an amazing time. The chalets are crap but don't expect 5 star for a Pontins holiday camp. There is security guards who patrol the site, but keep your eye out for scallies who loiter around at silly times. Not going this year, but I can fully recommend eating your breakfast in the Soap Bar on Saturday morning whilst some top tunage is coming your way.

Wish I was going. :(

Yep I went last year too! :lol: :p It was absolutely funkin' awesome!!! :D I didn't stop smiling all weekend!!! :eek:

Miss Fox said:
:D N8 (Fellow bintboy) and myself are heading up to Southport for some Feathers and Facepaint antics this weekender!!! :eek: Hopefully Barbie will have left us a pink trail of bangles last weekend to give us a little treasure hunt adventure :lol: or maybe she's left some other treasure! :p (Ever hopeful! :rolleyes:) Will anyone us be joining us in some mad, messy mayhem then?

Are you Tribal? :eek: ;)

I forgot to leave you some pink bangles :oops: :p I'e left you a few braincells tho, you can have them if they're any use to you :p ;)

nish said:
Barbie said:
I'e left you a few braincells tho, you can have them if they're any use to you :p ;)

LMAO! :lol:

In fact I lost braincells, my dignity and my self-respect :eek: so if anyone sees those floating round Southport can you send them back to me :p

nish said:
annannanna said:

me2!!! Gonna try and sort something out- i will try and get a plus one if on the list if not Ill give ya the details if we can pay :p

Where bouts in liverpool u from again? Im in maghull so only 20mins from the site :D

Cheers! No chance Im gonna miss that. Ive never been before so wanna see what its like! Is it anything like Creamfields? I live in Crosby so Its only down the road too! Can't believe Ive never gone before!

I'd say it's a bit more underground than Creamfields music-wise, still the odd scally here or there though

definately more underground than creamfields. It gonna be dirty f***ing house and techno baby! :p :twisted: :p :p

Barbie said:
nish said:
Barbie said:
I'e left you a few braincells tho, you can have them if they're any use to you :p ;)

LMAO! :lol:

In fact I lost braincells, my dignity and my self-respect :eek: so if anyone sees those floating round Southport can you send them back to me :p

If I find any I will be robbing those bint!!! :eek: I need all the brain cells and pink bangles I can get!!! :rolleyes: :p

Miss Fox said:
If I find any I will be robbing those bint!!! :eek: I need all the brain cells and pink bangles I can get!!! :rolleyes: :p

Nooooo, send them back to me, I am in desperate need of some braincells, altho you will be pleased to know that I embraced survival today and achieved it :D

Barbie said:
Miss Fox said:

Nooooo, send them back to me, I am in desperate need of some braincells, altho you will be pleased to know that I embraced survival today and achieved it :D

You may tick that off the Subliminal check list! :D

Subliminal Gold Star for you! ;)

Miss Fox said:

Survival is always an achievement, I expect you to be embracing it after next weekend :eek: ;)

Barbie said:
Miss Fox said:

Survival is always an achievement, I expect you to be embracing it after next weekend :eek: ;)

I am going to try and whole heartedly embrace it!!! :eek: But might need reminding throughout the weekend via Subliminal texts and calls as I am bound to lose the plot and forget the tick list. :rolleyes: :oops: :p

Back