Traveling to Ibiza - logisitcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickRST

So it looks like we will be able to travel from the UK 17th May.

The traffic light system looks like most of Europe will be in the amber section initially. So that would probably be test needed to enter Ibiza and another to come home, then quarantine.

I've got flights and a villa booked for the beginning of June and if I can go, I will do.

Now that we in England have access to 2 tests a week, can we use these for travel? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england says a lateral flow test can be used. But does it have to be professionally done or can we use the DIY one?

And then what do the Spanish need for entry?

It's WAY too early to tell. Even if there was a protocol available atm, it would 100% change by June 1.

Just have to wait and see.

Yeah we haven’t even been told about our restrictions relaxing before the end of this week - so maybe give it a while

So it looks like we will be able to travel from the UK 17th May.

The traffic light system looks like most of Europe will be in the amber section initially. So that would probably be test needed to enter Ibiza and another to come home, then quarantine.

I've got flights and a villa booked for the beginning of June and if I can go, I will do.

Now that we in England have access to 2 tests a week, can we use these for travel? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england says a lateral flow test can be used. But does it have to be professionally done or can we use the DIY one?

And then what do the Spanish need for entry?
Spanish entry requirements, when you are allowed to travel from here is a negative PCR or TMA test. Lateral flow won't cut it

Agree that its too early sadly we will need a lot of brain power to match up the Governments traffic lights with other nations rules for a few months too. Just because Boris says its Green doesn't mean the destination feels the same way. There will be increasing pressure from the travel industry in these countries to open though of course.

So things are looking a touch more positive now. My flights can easily moved if I have to. There is talk of Spain being on the green list, which would be a huge bonus not having to isolate. It will be interesting now if they let brits in, will they need a test or not before arriving as any passport won't yet be ready.

[Thread closed... we continue here: Getting to/from Ibiza in 2021 latest info]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back