Traveling Solo July 26 - 30

Party2777

Hello Everyone!!!
I will be in Ibiza this July. I am from the U.S. and I will be traveling alone. This will be my second time in Ibiza. I went last year in September and I had a blast. I ended up meeting random people while out and I did speak to a few people from this forum as well. If you will be there in during this time period and would like to meet up, let me know. I can send you my whatsapp.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!!!
I will be in Ibiza this July. I am from the U.S. and I will be traveling alone. This will be my second time in Ibiza. I went last year in September and I had a blast. I ended up meeting random people while out and I did speak to a few people from this forum as well. If you will be there in during this time period and would like to meet up, let me know. I can send you my whatsapp.

What’s up dude, I’ll be there july 27-aug 2 also from the U.S. and looking to meet up with some people ready to party. I’ll be traveling with a friend for our first time there

u can join me & lot of people from here along those parties
let le know wich one, u r into?

July 26th Destino Capriati Pikes hotel Cosmic pineapple?+Do no sit Heart Ibz?Afterlife?
July 27th Float your boat party + Hi Glitterbox Cassius
July 28th Soulheaven Ocean beach to support Sandy Rivera ) + Elrow
July 29th BMI culoe de song + Defected Eden? Karisma purple disco, Rivastar ,
July 30th Dc10?Pyramid amnesia? No ideas of people that will follow
See u on the island

What’s up dude, I’ll be there july 27-aug 2 also from the U.S. and looking to meet up with some people ready to party. I’ll be traveling with a friend for our first time there

Nothing much. I am counting down the days left. Do you have any parties that you are looking at going to? Also, do you have whatsapp? If you send me your number, I will add you.

u can join me & lot of people from here along those parties
let le know wich one, u r into?

July 26th Destino Capriati Pikes hotel Cosmic pineapple?+Do no sit Heart Ibz?Afterlife?
July 27th Float your boat party + Hi Glitterbox Cassius
July 28th Soulheaven Ocean beach to support Sandy Rivera ) + Elrow
July 29th BMI culoe de song + Defected Eden? Karisma purple disco, Rivastar ,
July 30th Dc10?Pyramid amnesia? No ideas of people that will follow
See u on the island

I am open to pretty much anything. I went to Elrow last year and I had a blast. I dont remember the whole night, but it started our fun. lol The float your boat party would be something that I would like to do as well. Do you have whatsapp?

Ok mate, i dont add any random by a snap experience learn from all Whatsapp group built since 2years here, but u seems to be nice bloke willing to share a few parties from my llst (I'll be with German spotlight float the boat July 27th) and to be in the group u have to have some common point of interest to share,just sayin for any people that want to join our group
See pm for my number .
Once there Ask any questions about ibz..
Introduce urself to the group.
4girls
7 boys
France (Football champion 18 :cool:)
Uk
Italy
Canada
Germany
Netherland
Swiss
Brasil

Last edited:
Ok mate, i dont add any random by a snap experience learn from all Whatsapp group built since 2years here, but u seems to be nice bloke willing to share a few parties from my llst (I'll be with German spotlight float the boat July 27th) and to be in the group u have to have some common point of interest to share,just sayin for any people that want to join our group
See pm for my number .
Once there Ask any questions about ibz..
Introduce urself to the group.
4girls
7 boys
France (Football champion 18 :cool:)
Uk
Italy
Canada
Germany
Netherland
Swiss
Brasil

Thank you. I added you and I will message you on whatsapp.

Hi all, heading out 28- 1st. Looking for people to hang or head to parties with. Into all EM really! Let me know if there is room for one more to tag along to whatever you're up to

I just landed here a few hours ago looking to do the same. Me an my bro have some plans lined up but down for something else. Let me know what’s up, would definitely be cool to meet some people out here an chill

Back