Transportation for a big group

ziyanettin

Hi,

I will be in Ibiza in august with a 10+ group. We thought about renting cars but than we will be drinking and probably be intoxicated so maybe that is not the best idea. Finding 3-4 taxis at 8-9 PM or returning from the beach waiting for 3-4 taxis again could be impossible as well. Are there any solutions that i am not aware of? How common are the control points? We won't be drunk or anything but you never know what happens in a control and none of us wants to go to jail for a night or lose our license.

Hi,

I will be in Ibiza in august with a 10+ group. We thought about renting cars but than we will be drinking and probably be intoxicated so maybe that is not the best idea. Finding 3-4 taxis at 8-9 PM or returning from the beach waiting for 3-4 taxis again could be impossible as well. Are there any solutions that i am not aware of? How common are the control points? We won't be drunk or anything but you never know what happens in a control and none of us wants to go to jail for a night or lose our license.
don't even think about driving intoxicated or whatever , split the cost on taxis,

If you walk out of the airport with a group 10+, you will find a mini van/coach easy enough. Though I have to say, I think separate taxis will still work out more cost effective.

Back