Transport & DJ Equipment Hire for Wedding

RosstheBossa

Looking for some recommendations for Transport and DJ Equipment Hire for our wedding next year. Has anyone on the forum has had any experiences in that department?

For Transport, we need 3 or 4 x 18/19 seaters minibuses for a return journey to and from the venue.

DJ Equipment, need 2 x CDJ's, Speakers (incl. Monitor) and Mixer. Delivery, cables and setup included preferably.

Basically, these are my '2 wedding jobs' :cool:

transport - ibiza transit express

DJ equipment - ibiza plug&play. they have a fantastic compact and superb sounding kv2 sound system which is perfect for an event like that.

Hi there , I run 2 companies on the island , 1 is ibiza stereo. We can look after the sounds and also point you in the correct direction with some other bits that will make the party .

I also run Ibiza Transport , we don't do taxis on the island be we can transport any items you need for the wedding coming from the U.K. .

Id also like to introduce you to

Ibiza hair and makeup ! (Wife)

I also run Ibiza Transport , we can transport any items you need for the wedding coming from the U.K. .

@Vinyldreams I'm sure you've said before, but I can't find the post, do you transport pets? And do you have a UK bound trip scheduled soon?
Not for me, but i see a friend wants to bring their cat home

Back