Tracks for 2022 🎶

From 2021 (did not find it here though, sure it was posted somewhere) - but too good to miss imo. Think it will be played a lot this season. Love it 🤩

Catz 'n Dogz & Gerd Janson - Modern Romance (Dusky Remix)

Now Soulwax are never predictable. You could never point to a typical Soulwax track. They are consistent masters though at reenergising classic tracks and bringing something new (see Rolling Stones, Tame Impala, LCD..) Takes a brave man (or duo) to have a go on this one for all the obvious reasons and I'm not 100% sure it comes off but I think it would certainly be a lot of fun just the once, played in full just to really tease the crowd.

Thanks, I got it on my playlist.

This was probably the highlight of Solomun re-opening … classic trance remix of a rather forgettable track from Solomun’s NINL album

Fejka, Kim Van Loo - Hiraeth

I saw him play in London last November, and he and the audience were so happy to be out again
i really like this kind of tracks - transporting melancholic and joyful feelings at the same time. i think tourist once called that effect a 'warm pad'?! a very present percussion/shaker-ish, not sure if it's going to be a bit too much to me after listening to it multiple times. but right now i like it :)

Back