Tom Novy - Be @ Space - Apols if this is already on

agentundercover

TOM NOVY BE @ SPACE RESIDENCY / AUDIO VISUAL NEWSLETTER

kateimd_IMDlogo_28.jpg
kateimd_TomCrushtosend_7.jpg
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Ibiza season is just around the corner and Tom Novy is back with a standout new weekly residency at Space.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]This year Tom will be leaving his usual Sunday sunset Terrance slot and will take over from US legend Danny Tenaglia to host Be @ Space on Thursdays. For the first time ever Tom will be playing on the main terrace alongside Wally Lopez and Elio Riso and will feature two of Tom’s most respected peers; techno aficionados Chris Liebing and Guy Gerber, who have confirmed to play inside. Tom says…[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]“This is the next step for me. Before I was part of the party but now I am the party. It’s a huge honour to be taking over from Danny Tenaglia and to be playing on the main terrace which will allow me to really explore what I can do with my sets at Space. We have a strong team behind us and an amazing line-up so I can’t wait to play!”[/FONT]
For this special residency Tom will be bringing his all new DVJ audio and video show to the forefront, allowing him to invigorate Spaces crowds with more this just his music.

“It’s all about being more creative and taking the crowd to the next level! Mixing music and video has always had a great impact. Ever since the explosion of MTV I have been fascinated with what can be achieved.” Says Tom.

Using the revolutionary Pioneer SVM 1000 mixer Tom has been able to develop extremely versatile performances tailoring the visuals to anywhere he plays and will add some very special touches to create unique standout shows.

Please check out the sneak teaser here…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i5M4WMSZWA

kateimd_TOMNOVY1_7.jpg
You can also catch Tom playing the Space opening party on May 31st and end his season at their closing party on the October 4th. Spaces head honcho Juan Arenas says…
“We are very proud to announce that Tom will be one of our very special weekly residents at Space. We love Tom because he has a unique connection with the Space crowd and this is why he has played at the club for over 12 years! Tom is a true Space legend”
Watch out for Tom’s super take on his hot summer tip Audiowhores ‘Stay’. I’ve seen a sneak preview and it’s amazing!
Tom’s upcoming releases:
Tom Novy feat. Sandra Nasic - My Lab
Tom Novy vs. Snap - Exterminate 2009
Tom & Jerry feat. Abigail Bailey - Touch Me
BBE - Seven days and one week -Tom& Jerry Remake

Back