Tips for an older ravers 1st time

Elton

Hi all, I have never been to Ibiza before and I am now in my mid 40s. I have one "big" night booked at Amnesia. Any other tips, do's and dont's of Ibiza

Hi all, I have never been to Ibiza before and I am now in my mid 40s. I have one "big" night booked at Amnesia. Any other tips, do's and dont's of Ibiza

My general rule is 'Don't be a dick' and I seem to get by OK. Don't piss off the bouncers, don't be out of your face drunk/high (not only to not be a dick but to not get taken advantage of by pickpockets etc) and enjoy every second you get to spend in Ibiza.

Where abouts are you staying? How long are you there for?

My general rule is 'Don't be a dick' and I seem to get by OK. Don't piss off the bouncers, don't be out of your face drunk/high (not only to not be a dick but to not get taken advantage of by pickpockets etc) and enjoy every second you get to spend in Ibiza.

Where abouts are you staying? How long are you there for?
Thanks, I am in Playa en Bossa for 5 nights

Enjoy some of the nice restaurants on the island (there's a restaurant review thread on here you can go through) and take a wander around Ibiza Town for an afternoon/evening.
What night are you heading to Amnesia? What kind of music are you in to?

Enjoy some of the nice restaurants on the island (there's a restaurant review thread on here you can go through) and take a wander around Ibiza Town for an afternoon/evening.
I love my drum and bass

Thanks for the tips

Back