Tickets bought on Ibiza Spotlight

morganrowanx

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help… I bought 6 tickets today via the Ibiza Spotlight website. After paying it said a confirmation email would be sent to my email address however, I noticed it’s the wrong email! (There is no dot between ‘hotmail’ and ‘com’)

I’m panicking I won’t receive my tickets, I’ve tried emailing Ibiza Spotlight via the email found on their website, does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?

I’m unsure whether to cancel the tickets and just repurchase them although I don’t know how long it will take for the refund of the original tickets to come through…?

Any help or advice from anyone would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Morgan x

Glad it was sorted. We actually got an error saying your email couldn’t be sent because you left off the dot :) but was I out all day and didn’t have time to check. There’s always someone there though 😀

i got my all day i dream cova santa tix with 1free drink b4 9pm on augh 11th
i saw tix is sold but without free drink included b4 9pm.

Will i have my free drink as written on ticket? (i got 2 copy of the ticket one with drink, one without drink written ) maybe new batch do not include anymore the free drink?

i got my all day i dream cova santa tix with 1free drink b4 9pm on augh 11th
i saw tix is sold but without free drink included b4 9pm.

Will i have my free drink as written on ticket? (i got 2 copy of the ticket one with drink, one without drink written ) maybe new batch do not include anymore the free drink?
plesae send a mail to tickets@ our domain.com with the order number and we'll check :)

Back