This week i'll be mostly listening to....

Dr Fox

Well, it's been a while since I posted on here due to being busy at work and all matter of shenanigans that have taken place really....anyway I digress more than my Gran with Altzheimers.....been listening to some new material myself over the past couple of weeks, some old and some new. Here's a list of a few of them:

Space 2002 - Had it for ages and only just listened to it....fabulous Cd :D
Space 2003 - Disc 1 is a corker, disc 2 - well, i think it will need to grow on me.
Back to the old Skool Ibiza Anthems - nothing new it's old skool, gravy.
Mint Essential House Music - A little gem of a double cd, got everything you want from a funky house cd - even a quality remix of the Police.8)
Subliminal sessions 5 - ok I suppose. Getting a little tired of them now. :(
Back to Love 03 03 - The Back to Love series goes from strength to strength, old skool cd oozing class
The History of House Ibiza - If you haven't purchased a collection of ibiza classics (you must not be from this planet) yet, this has all you need and more.
The History of Chill Out Ibiza - A tad disappointed with this one. A few genuine sparklers but not enough considering there's 3 discs. Could do better.:p
Defected in the House - Sandy Rivera - Now this is what we are talking about....Subliminal sesh my arse, give me this anyday...gravy!:eek:
Defected in the House -Junior Jack and Kid Creme - As above but with more oomph. If this was a haircut it would be Michael Jackson's circa the mid 80's.......on fire!:twisted:
Masters at Work 25th Anniversary - Can't believe I've not bought this earlier...soulful, soulful, soulful.
Masters at Work - Our Time is Coming Special Edition (2 discs) - It's got Backfired on it...twice......nuff said.
Mastes at Work - MOS session 5 - Ask Babs she must have it!!
Dave Pearce Summer Anthems - Commercial but I like it, a round up of floor filling stompers
Sasha and Digweed Northern Exposure 1-3 - A real journey.....perfect for just playing on the old hi-fi whilst chilling in your bed. Hilight has to be Silence from Delerium

All in all, they are fine additions to any Cd Collection... :rolleyes: [/b]

Got gems in there dr fox ;)

Bought Junior Jack and Kid Creme myself yesterday and yes it's on fire!

Ah Cookie, The Fox has been hibernating for a while..excellent purchase. I know this is a bit cruel as you have a few weeks to go before your hols mate....4 days and counting for me. The Emergency undercrackers have just been soiled! :D

Dr Fox said:
Ah Cookie, The Fox has been hibernating for a while..excellent purchase. I know this is a bit cruel as you have a few weeks to go before your hols mate....4 days and counting for me. The Emergency undercrackers have just been soiled! :D

LOL lucky git! 2 weeks today I'll be in spain, 3 weeks tomorrow til ibiza!

this week i will mostly be listening to .....

Alex Braxe - runnining EP & Siesta 2 sunset @ mambo

I got robo a promo of unkle's new album and he had it going all day everyday when i was there. Dearie me!

I'm listening to

eric prydz - slammin
futureshock - pride's paranoia (eric prydz mix)
Scuba - tonight (dr kucho's madrid mix)
and the unkle album:
unkle - never neverland

I've developed this new taste for mr eric prydz

Dr Fox said:
Well, it's been a while since I posted on here due to being busy at work and all matter of shenanigans that have taken place really....anyway I digress more than my Gran with Altzheimers.....been listening to some new material myself over the past couple of weeks, some old and some new. Here's a list of a few of them:

Space 2002 - Had it for ages and only just listened to it....fabulous Cd :D
Space 2003 - Disc 1 is a corker, disc 2 - well, i think it will need to grow on me.
Back to the old Skool Ibiza Anthems - nothing new it's old skool, gravy.
Mint Essential House Music - A little gem of a double cd, got everything you want from a funky house cd - even a quality remix of the Police.8)
Subliminal sessions 5 - ok I suppose. Getting a little tired of them now. :(
Back to Love 03 03 - The Back to Love series goes from strength to strength, old skool cd oozing class
The History of House Ibiza - If you haven't purchased a collection of ibiza classics (you must not be from this planet) yet, this has all you need and more.
The History of Chill Out Ibiza - A tad disappointed with this one. A few genuine sparklers but not enough considering there's 3 discs. Could do better.:p
Defected in the House - Sandy Rivera - Now this is what we are talking about....Subliminal sesh my arse, give me this anyday...gravy!:eek:
Defected in the House -Junior Jack and Kid Creme - As above but with more oomph. If this was a haircut it would be Michael Jackson's circa the mid 80's.......on fire!:twisted:
Masters at Work 25th Anniversary - Can't believe I've not bought this earlier...soulful, soulful, soulful.
Masters at Work - Our Time is Coming Special Edition (2 discs) - It's got Backfired on it...twice......nuff said.
Mastes at Work - MOS session 5 - Ask Babs she must have it!!
Dave Pearce Summer Anthems - Commercial but I like it, a round up of floor filling stompers
Sasha and Digweed Northern Exposure 1-3 - A real journey.....perfect for just playing on the old hi-fi whilst chilling in your bed. Hilight has to be Silence from Delerium

All in all, they are fine additions to any Cd Collection... :rolleyes: [/b]

Some quality selections there young man :p ;) altho we'll skip on the Dave Pearce :p ;)

Ministry Sessions 5 MAW is prob my fave of the Sessions CDs, excellent choice :D

See what I mean about "RANDOM" ;)

Have given me some ideas there matey, think I may just have to go and purchase a few new CD's have not bought anything for a long long time! Disgrace I know! :eek:

:D :D :D

Lusha - a fine choice there fella....can't go wrong with a a bit of the Running Intro. 8)

Hey Babs, I know you and Leese have good taste....it must be something in the water down there...as for being Random, i quite like the title now...makes me a bit mysterious hahahahaha

Can't believe Hed Kandi's Matt Collins is posting on this site. 8) God bless Spotlight! How good is that?

Dr Fox said:
Can't believe Hed Kandi's Matt Collins is posting on this site. 8) God bless Spotlight! How good is that?

Couldn't believe it either oh how lucky we are, we are, oh how lucky we are! :D

Dr Fox said:
I guess you don't think it's much cop then Robder! :lol:

Where can I buy the 25th Anniverary from, I want to buy it for my Keeper for his b/day and I've tried all the usual suspect shops but no-one has it in :rolleyes: :confused: anything on line??

Please help a little girl buy a present for her Keeper :p :D ;)

Have you tried Amazon Babs just as a guess....and I don't mean the rain forest....after all you did like Leese's joke. ;)

Dr Fox said:
Have you tried Amazon Babs just as a guess....and I don't mean the rain forest....after all you did like Leese's joke. ;)

Well I got a flight to Brazil and climbed a few trees but no joy there :rolleyes: :confused: and then some fool told me to try this internet malarky and go on some site called Amazon :confused: and bloody stupid thing says 3-5 weeks delivery so I'm back up climbing these trees trying to find this album cos albums do grown on trees don't they :confused: :p

Leave it with me your Royal Bintness, I shall put out the word on the street......When's his birthday? Plus the fact isn't he into Trance? Are you sure this isn't a sneeky ploy so that you have it....

Dr Fox said:
Leave it with me your Royal Bintness, I shall put out the word on the street......When's his birthday? Plus the fact isn't he into Trance? Are you sure this isn't a sneeky ploy so that you have it....

Lol, well he is a bit of a Trancemaster but he does love his really soulful stuff (MAW, Louie especially, Krivit etc) and this is only MAW album we haven't got. I might just order it off Amazon and hope it comes on time.

And yeah it will be getting a good seeing to in my car :oops: :p :lol: ;)

well, i'm at work for the next 4 nights and myself and my mini-disc player will be grooving away to the following:

Fabriclive 11 / Bent
Plastikman / Closer

James Zabiela @ Lot 33

and a whole bunch of Zabiela @ groovetech sets....

w00t!! w00t!!

Back