This is by far the worst song I have ever heard

diver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--UJwBFCV0

It would be bad enough having to listen to this as a one off when passing a chav bar in a town or city centre with 19 year olds bouncing up and down ready to glass someone. To hear it on every playlist and every other advert break on the radio plus the TV add for the latest "summer chav hits" is driving me up the wall.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

This clubland stuff is utter ****, all the kids are loving it. Cant beleive they are doing a night at es paradise

This clubland stuff is utter ****, all the kids are loving it. Cant beleive they are doing a night at es paradise

Unfortunatly there is a market for this sh1t3!!! as long as it's contained within es paradis so be it.....buy yes I agree, it's utter crap!

I remember last year in a bar in the west end this kinda crap started to get played and we tht fook this were off - went to the loo to find 2 chavs headbutting the warm air hand dryer? we left promptly lol

i particularly like how he made words such as "all" and "to" have 2 syllables to fit the music :p work of a genius! ;) video is as **** and as cheesy as his last but gotta say the girl is hot!

Back